Web-based Character profile

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fationably Late.2518

Fationably Late.2518

Since the search feature in the forums are non-functional (and I’m not going through 700 pages of topics) and I don’t see a forum category for website suggestions, I’m putting this suggestion here.

I would love to see a feature on the GW2 site like that of the Halo Waypoint Service Record. It shows you your character and all the stats that are tracked. It would be pretty cool to show off our toon to other people via the web, maybe even embed my profile on other sites. Maybe even a 3D model of my toons would be nice too (we spend a lot of time and money getting our gear after all). Also, I have been asked whether I have an item in game, so it would be helpful to be able to see my inventory and/or bank contents on the web as well.

Anyone else want this type of thing to be implemented?

Necro, Thief (m)
Gates of Madness

in Suggestions

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

As I read it, it reminded me of Path of Exile where this is happening as you describe it. It would be a nice addition to the game and cool to be able to see your character. Maybe even a smartphone app to access your account and the trading post. (And the Gem Store ofc)
This is 2013 xD

DIVA