What I think is missing from the game

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abuk.1530

Abuk.1530

Here’s the list of things that annoy me sometimes and decrease my game reception:

• no duel system
  • WvW without names (invader, could be replaced with simple colored icon representing the server)
  • no personal trading/cod system
  • lack of enemy hitpoints system (cant see the value of enemy hp, can see my own and damage splash numbers – whats the point?)
  • no way to limit guild members from using money deposit without blocking off entire bank
  • lack of inspect/check gear feature
  • social tab telling number of online players, their levels, zones and professions
  • easier and cleaner to use LFG system
  • no chat commands for guild management
  • merchants- they have no description of what they are selling (mostly)
  • lack of info on 15% tax (Trading post) ingame
  • too fast sPvP (750 or 1000 points would be better)
  • imperfect Trading Post filtering (only usable by my class or filter by light/medium/heavy)

This is my personal opinion and I think many of you think similar/same. Would be happy to see those things added/fixed into the game

(edited by Abuk.1530)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Musta.9803

Musta.9803

These are horrid suggestions.
Literally every item you touched on is a really crappy component in World of Warcraft.

Get with the times man, WoW is dead, old, and GW2 is great and the new route of MMOs.

in Suggestions

Abuk.1530

Its not about WoW, its about features, some things are good to be there. I would like to see those things ingame, I dont care if WoW has/hasnt any of them. Those are 2 different games, I love GW2, and I would love it even more with these on board.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cirth.1543

Cirth.1543

I agree with abuk as will a few other people that I have seen kittening about the same kitten thing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Acaelus Thorne.3862

Acaelus Thorne.3862

I hate duelling system. Reason because you can get a moment of peace without someone requesting to duel with you. Why would you want to inspect someone gear. Why can’t you just whisper them and asked them nicely what gear they got on. Some of the guild function is not complete and am guessing will be getting some upgrade soon. What the hit point system do for you. Is not like it will help you kill anything faster. I for one do not want to know how much hit point my enemy has.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cirth.1543

Cirth.1543

The dueling would benefit those that are more into PvP that so they know how/when to back off, when to strike and so on.

in Suggestions

Abuk.1530

Dear friend, dueling could be limited to a zone or be an option in setting to disable duel requests. Same for the hit points – why do i need how much damage I deal? I don’t even know how much health enemy has, so whats the point of it? I would like to know if the target has so much health I cannot handle it solo, or simply to predict how much time I will have to spend to kill it. It should be an interface option. As for the inspect – if you have Legendary weapon, exotic eq or something else, its much easier to check it out by someone with inspect gear function, I dont like guys spamming on chat links to items. Its a way to show-off! “Look, I played so long, so much and had such a great time that I’ve got those rare items!” rather than "[helmet of headshot] [gloves of cook] [necklace of silver]…………………….. and so on.