What can I do to get Vial of mist?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Johnathan Ralston.5871

Johnathan Ralston.5871

I have level FoTM 2 and I am having the worst possible luck with this dungeon thereby causing me to want my vial of condensed mists essence and say goodbye to it.

How would I go about doing this without increasing my own FoTM level?

What method do I need to use if any?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Delwar.4201

Delwar.4201

Lol don’t expect to get anything at lower lvls. Most people don’t get theirs till later lvls. You are going to have to keep lving up.

I think this is wrong section of the forum to be posting for advice.

Commander of Sentinels of Melandru
http://smelandru.guildlaunch.com/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skye.4983

Skye.4983

You can get a Vial of Mists from any FoTM level, I assume you’re talking about the ones you need to craft Ascended Backpieces. I got 3 vials for myself in FoTM level 1. All I did was go in solo and kill mobs until I reached the first boss on that level, then leave that fractal and go into a new and repeat. It took a few hours but it was fairly easy.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Johnathan Ralston.5871

Johnathan Ralston.5871

How recent was your last vial looted and which fractal did you solo up to the boss?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skye.4983

Skye.4983

A month or two ago and the only boss I soloed was the underwater jellyfish boss, but I did not get the vial from him. I got vials from the harpies in that crazy asura fractal, the graal in the fire shaman fractal, and the krait in the underwater fractal. And all of them in the very beginning of the level.