What does the FOX say!

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

The Fox from Ylvis seen here in there video for those who have not seen it. Be forewarned that this tune is catchy and will burn deep in the recesses of your brain. And for the trolls don’t waste my time this video has 30,355,751 hits, so telling me that the video/song is crap will be a mute point.

Any who, lets get to the meat of the suggestion.

Make a mini of The Fox and have him make all the sounds represented in the video and song, Better yet when you bring out this little guy you can dance just like they do in the video.

Give this some love by hitting the +1 over on this side of the page———————————————————————————————————————>

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Gummy.4278

prime time discussion?

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vitus Dance.4509

Vitus Dance.4509

Gering-ding-ding-ding-ringerdingering

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: JooBomb.8956

JooBomb.8956

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-paw!

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

Bu-bu-bu-bullkitten-kitten-kitten

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Frak-kaka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kakow!

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Gummy.4278

Ha ha no….its what does the fox say, not what does the kittenhat trollkitten say. :P

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

Ha ha no….its what does the fox say, not what does the kittenhat trollkitten say. :P

People can legitimately disagree with you. Doing so does not make one a “troll”, it makes one a person who disagrees. Anyway, I do not like this idea, at all.
But hey, you have your opinion, and I have mine.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Gummy.4278

People can legitimately disagree with you. Doing so does not make one a “troll”, it makes one a person who disagrees. Anyway, I do not like this idea, at all.
But hey, you have your opinion, and I have mine.

right I was joking with the guy thus the ( :P )…I even spelled out the word kitten as I was not actually cursing. As I thought he was joking with me.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

Didn’t even took this as insult or something^^

I just think, just because this video has so much views doesn’t make it good.
This is indeed one of the most stupid things I’ve seen in the last days.
Even Justin Bieber has million of views and I don’t think that anyone of us wants him as mini-pet.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Gummy.4278

Didn’t even took this as insult or something^^

I just think, just because this video has so much views doesn’t make it good.
This is indeed one of the most stupid things I’ve seen in the last days.
Even Justin Bieber has million of views and I don’t think that anyone of us wants him as mini-pet.

omg you are a genius…..lets also get a Miley Cirus mini that twerks and sticks her tounge out…yes then add mini fights to the game so I can fjght these two.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

This is without a doubt the worst idea ever posted on these forums. Not only would it be annoying to no end, in two weeks when no one even remember that stupid kitten song exists everyone who has one of these minis would be ashamed of them and hide them forever in their account bank.

Pro tip: Never, EVER base content off of internet trends. They don’t last, and before you know it your content will be laughed off and every shred of dignity and integrity you once had will evaporate.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

Pro tip: Never, EVER base content off of internet trends. They don’t last, and before you know it your content will be laughed off and every shred of dignity and integrity you once had will evaporate.

You sure about this? Because seeing the OVR-9000 makes me laugh every time.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

So why is this in this sub-forum? The video is dumb and people who like it probably laugh at watching paint dry. I am tired of these stupid youtube trends like Gangnam style, this new stupid fox video, and the other crap that gets billions of views for no reason.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

timmyf.1490

So why is this in this sub-forum? The video is dumb and people who like it probably laugh at watching paint dry. I am tired of these stupid youtube trends like Gangnam style, this new stupid fox video, and the other crap that gets billions of views for no reason.

You know, my only thought is that if this is the kind of stuff that bothers us nowadays, we must all live really awesome lives, amirite?

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

TehPwnerer.7215

I have an awesome life actually. I just hate that everywhere I go to get away from kitten like this I still get to see it. This is just another youtube fad that in a month when the next one hits, nobody will even remember.

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

timmyf.1490

I have an awesome life actually. I just hate that everywhere I go to get away from kitten like this I still get to see it. This is just another youtube fad that in a month when the next one hits, nobody will even remember.

There’s a joke here that I just don’t know how to deliver. Something about Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs requiring a new top level for “Absence of Stupid Youtube Videos.”

On a serious note, the thing about pop-culture references is that you never really know what will stick. I still regularly reference old gems like “Boom goes the Dynamite” or “Over 9000” etc.

And even beyond nerd culture, there are things that start as songs or movies or newspapers articles that stick. Thinking that you can decide, literally weeks after one appears, whether it is lasting or not is kind of silly.

Yes, the odds are that this is a stupid fad that nobody will remember in a year. But what’s wrong with ArenaNet making some cash off it on the Gem Store in the meanwhile?

(On an even more serious note: they’d never be able to license the song in time to create the content before people move on to the next fad, so while the suggestion is funny, it’s almost certainly not happening.)

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

TehPwnerer.7215

What’s wrong is that they shouldn’t include ridiculous references to a video about Furries who can’t google what noise a fox makes. This is a fantasy MMORPG I don’t want to see this crap here. I play this game to get away from garbage like that.

Say my opinion is invalid, say what you will about me – I don’t care. This is a forum and I am allowed to state my opinion and this is how I feel about stupid references like this appearing in GW2. (not aimed specifically at you, Timmy because I do agree with the last 2 paragraphs 100%).

What does the FOX say!

in Suggestions

timmyf.1490

No worries! And I hope I didn’t offend you, I was just playing Devil’s Advocate here! I don’t really care one way or another whether they add this specific content or content like this in the game.