What small personal touches would you add?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Yo,

If you could add some small things to the game, what would they be?

Mine:
- Race skins for certain skills – like engineer turrets
- New option for Charr to alter – look of the tail – length, fur density, color, additional ‘something’ like spiky metal ball on the end
- shortcuts for defined chat messages to quickly respond -“ty”, “build pls” and others
- option to choose the voice for your character from a few sets

in Suggestions

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

• No more clipping. Seriously, this might be a “big” item, but it needs to happen.
  • More emotes. Our current list makes me sad
  • More appearance options for everything from faces on up to armour.
Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Suggestions

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

OP is a genius.

Personally I would like to add a wide choice of armor sets and some really long wild hairstyles too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Profession armors
More Emotes
Killing off all Charr

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Exotic /Ascended items with unique mechanics to them – sigils or runes that cannot be obtained anywhere else.

in Suggestions

Posted by: El loco Lobo.4863

El loco Lobo.4863

Give ppl a choice if they want to have a account spread gold deposit or a character bound one (same for karma)

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

I’ve just talked with a moose that wanted to use Arrow Cart in WvW.
We need tonics that allow us to at least interact with stuff!
More – try to imagine an army of mooses against host of dolyacs battling over SM
Using all skills while transformed would also be nice

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Gambits for dungeons and fractals! It could easily replace hard mode when rewards were adjusted to using them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Gambits for dungeons and fractals! It could easily replace hard mode when rewards were adjusted to using them.

Best. Idea. Ever.

How come I didn’t think of that? That’s awesome! More Tokens and Gold the more Gambits your group has active, that would lead to so much more Build and Class Diversity in Dungeons and would satisify the Hardcore gamers a bit more.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Ability to add Scars and Tattoos on all the Races.

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Dodges visually depending on class.
Now only thief, if I’m not wrong, have unique style of dodges but I think that every other class should have something to stand out in this matter.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Werewolves because awesome.

Norn wolf furries don’t count.

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Oh, I forgot. SKELETONS! There are none, the first and most important of any rpg monster.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Desmond.5396

Desmond.5396

Oooh, good idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

Dodges visually depending on class.
Now only thief, if I’m not wrong, have unique style of dodges but I think that every other class should have something to stand out in this matter.

I love this. I want a blue fiery dodge for my guardian! super excited

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

add mountain climbing… if you reach a peak… you can plant a flag on it and gain a bonus… climb x amount of peaks and gain a title.

Strict 1v1 pvp fight rings (like the ones in the current story event for fighting bosses – but perhaps some different environments like platforms and underwater) – which leads to a table of player ranks and a set of differing emotes for reaching number of kills milestones.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Option for playing without HUD like proposed on the screen – to have minimal information on cooldowns – either small numbers (yellow – skill can be used, red – on cooldown) or lines that the longer skill is on cooldown the shorter it is. Placement – it should allow configuration (colors and position on screen).

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

More options i character customization

Kima & Co

in Suggestions

Gizmo.8623

Similar to PvP item wardrobe, thing where all skins we have had are stored. This would be in our home instance. From there you can take them how many times you wish and they work as skins.
Edit:
Option to buy extended bank tab on certain materials to be able to store more than 250 of it (this could be in Gemstore). Example – 150 gems for additional 250. How many times per 1 tab? 10.

(edited by Gizmo.8623)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mejo.3198

Mejo.3198

I would:

Make human male feet bigger
Make human female proportions less Barbie-like
Slim down the norn male bodies
(maybe that’s not adding)

Add more masculine/old looking and normal/ugly looking faces for human male
Add a couple of black and asian looking faces for both female and male
Add one fat and some short/average looking body types
Maybe some more beard and hair styles

(these four are pretty obvious)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

the only suggestion i agree with in this thread is more emotes. i’d like to see the original guild wars emotes return

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sinifair.1026

Sinifair.1026

I’d have to say:

• Profession Armor Skins.
    - I think it is important for certain players to be able to show the world through their armor and look what type of profession they are. I know I’d love to on certain characters.
    - Maybe make the bosses inside the dungeons drop some unique armor skins. This would also give us some incentive to enter a specific dungeon or specific path.
  • More customization options
    - I think that in an MMO it is important for players to feel unique and individual. The armor sets in GW2 are nice, but there needs to be more. It feels like there is nothing we’ve not seen before.
    - The character creation is awesome but could definitely expand even further. Maybe giving us the option to have a more “husky” looking character, like the Innkeeper from the humans’ common starting PS (more beard options too).
  • Chairs that we can actually sit on
    - It doesn’t matter if it is a bit off (it was in WoW some places, and yeah, we don’t really want it to be like that) but it doesn’t really matter for most RP’ers. Sometimes it is these small things that makes players stop up in the world and just enjoy things instead of rushing through.