Where are the RP servers?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onion Master.8306

Onion Master.8306

Where are the official roleplaying servers in this game? The game has like – INSANE RP potential, and I don’t think that something like this should be wasted.
I went to the “unofficial” RP server in EU – Piken Square, but seriously. It’s pretty empty there and only a few roleplay. ( I haven’t tried the unofficial US server because I’m afraid it will be a bit laggy played from EU) Why? You might ask. Well. Because people don’t know that it’s an RP server. WoW’s RP servers are stuffed with people, and there are many of those servers!

Who agrees with me?

in Suggestions

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

i wasn’t even aware there’s a dedicated RP server… i’m on Kaineng and i rp when i explore the world (except for WvWvW, no time for it there, at least not actively)

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

in Suggestions

Posted by: Anka.3675

Anka.3675

There are no official RP servers. On Piken Square a lot of the rp is happening in Divinity’s Reach. Somewhat unfortunate if you don’t play a human. Best way of getting consistent and constant rp is hooking up with a RP guild that suits your character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lougar.3698

lougar.3698

Check this link
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/
there you’ll find events and rp guilds from both piken square (EU) and Tarnished coast (NA)

in Suggestions

Posted by: IVeracityI.8936

IVeracityI.8936

lougar has it right. Piken Square and Tarnished Coast are the unofficial RP servers so far.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Captain Seyo.4285

Captain Seyo.4285

Use their website to meet players, especially if you plan on Noble RP.
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230