Why is there no refund system in place?

in Suggestions

Posted by: AresOnasis.4703

AresOnasis.4703

Players should be allowed to return items bought from vendors (karma, tokens, gold) for a full refund within 30 min – 1 hour. Yes you have a preview window, but it’s barely functional and can’t be trusted for most things.

And why is the CM armour different when worn by the vendor and a player? On the vendor it looks smooth, shiny, and new. On a Charr it looks like it crashed from space as it was burned up in the atmosphere.

Your faith is your weakness.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rinbox.2570

Rinbox.2570

a refund system is definitely needed for people that accidentally purchase karma / token gear. a lot of time is spent farming dungeons for tokens in the first place and certain people out there make the mistake of purchasing the wrong gear. what happens next? suck it up and salvage it basically. hours of time wasted in that dungeon only to buy the wrong thing. thankfully i haven’t had to deal with that yet :P . only makes sense to allow a refund though

in Suggestions

Posted by: AresOnasis.4703

AresOnasis.4703

It’s hard to take their position that this is a next gen MMO, when basic features like this are missing.

Your faith is your weakness.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CapN Biku.6024

CapN Biku.6024

I don’t know about dungeon gear, but karma gear can be combined at the mystic forge.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Agreed, +1. Bought the wrong pair of boots (had stats I didn’t want) from the TA Dungeon Vender, and I wanted to return it, but I couldn’t.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mack.3186

Mack.3186

I agree, i just bought two pieces of medium gear I tought it was light please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

I currently have a 42k karma armor piece i accidentally purchased on my elementalist .
I bought a medium armor piece and karma armor is soul bound.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Ares…All Charr gear looks like it is war scarred more or less, it is part of the aesthetic for them. Also, your dye has a lot to do with it at well. Each color hue has multiple versions designed for different materials. Put a metal dye on leather and it tends to look ripped up.