Why people leave games?

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lionwoodz.1825

Lionwoodz.1825

So last night there was a roll back from what I understand and there was no warning about it that I seen. So my guild mates and I went to do AC story-mode and came out and all got booted back to windows. After X amount of time we all got back into the game only to find everything we just did was gone and all the time we spent was more or less for nothing. I could really live with that for the most part, but now who is really going to want to repeat this and not know, when will it happen again?

I find it pretty lame that a company as big as this cannot figure something out to do for people to comp them for their time wasted and then to top it off use a social media outlet such as twitter to say there is nothing we can do, thank you for playing.

There is always something you can do, you just do not want to do it.

This is really going to set us back in trying to get people from other games to come over and get more of these dungeons completed.

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

I heard it was due to a power outage and they posted it on their twitter :/

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

It coulda been worse.

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xzen.2160

Xzen.2160

It sucks but rollbacks have happened in almost every mmorpg that has been released.

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drudenfusz.2971

Drudenfusz.2971

Why do they post such things not on the forums? Not everybody uses Twitter (I know nobody who does use that, but maybe it’s just not that popular in Europe).

Gwenya Drudenfusz [Boon], Norn Mesmer on Desolation

Why people leave games?

in Suggestions

Posted by: skaaz.4281

skaaz.4281

Why do they post such things not on the forums? Not everybody uses Twitter (I know nobody who does use that, but maybe it’s just not that popular in Europe).

Twitter Link

Member of Cradle Guard