Will there ever be a shortbow/LB of the mist?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

That we can create in the mystic forge?

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

The “of the Mist”-skins are the skins that mesmer illusions use. I don’t recall any type of illusion wielding bows, so I wouldn’t count on it…
(not that it’d be too hard, they’re the basic blue models, pink transparent with particle effects)

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Let’s make it clear some of the mystic forge weapons come from certain classes that can get them through skill or anything else.

Mist weapons – mesmer’s illusions
Foefire’s power, Foefire’s essence , Edolon (or w/e), Azureflame and that other bow – Guardian’s spirit weapons

Wintersbark, wintersbite, volcanus, Mjolnir, Titan’s Vengeance (the axe), that shield thing – Ele’s conjure skills

I think these are all that can be summoned through skills

in Suggestions

Lambent.6375

I know why we currently don’t have them, ended up finding out when I was googling about this before I decided to make a thread.

I was just wondering if it was possible for them to add new weapons with similar skins someday.

Would, “Can we get a SB/LB illusion weapon skin” be a better title?

(edited by Lambent.6375)

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

No! it’s not possible, it will only be if they add bow using illusion to mesmer. As i mentioned all mists skins are from illusions of mesmers so for LB/SB to exist there should be an illusion using it.

in Suggestions

Lambent.6375

Why is it impossible for them to design a specific weapon skin that is only for the mystic forge? I know the skins derive from the mesmer illusions, but I don’t see why they can’t design a LB/SB with a similar concept just to add to the mystic forge.

They’ll be adding more skins to the game in the process, which I think is supposed to be a big thing in temr sof progress in gw2.