Wish List - What do players want?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Naraphim.8026

Naraphim.8026

Every player has at least one thing that they really want to get in the game that is not yet there. This forum topic is meant to encourage players to share their GuildWars wishes.

What follows are three wishes that I have:

1.) I really want a permanent logging axe like the “consortium harvesting sickle” and the “molten alliance mining pick.” I would get one for each of my main characters. The sooner the better.

2.) I want glowing and animated armor – something similar in theme to the super adventure box staff skin, the holographic colossus mini pet or the holographic dragon wings. (I also like all the armor with fire effects.)

3.) I want the jagged horror minions to be bigger – they are hard to see. Additionally I want all my minions to be bigger – they should seem more fierce/menacing and less like mini-pets. At the very least the Flesh Golem needs to be made bigger to make it seem more like an elite skill.

These requests aren’t whining or complaints – they are just hopeful supplications.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

1, They will implement it sooner or later, it would just look silly if they didn’t
2, No, there is already to much kitten going on in your screen. Also means less visible animations wich can cause issues in PvP. Also a graphics issue ofcourse.
3, No, they’re fine as they are… If they would get any bigger PvP would be a MESS. 2 minion masters and you would never hit a player again.

Sorry to be so negative mate, just my own opinon though ^^

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

More weapons for each class

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

More weapons for each class

Not even more weapons, but just allowing classes to use more weapons (until all classes get all weapons).

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheGME.1548

TheGME.1548

A permanent logging axe would be nice, because I somehow always end up finding more saplings than any other type of resource node.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

i want all legendaries looks cooler

R.I.P Kumu <3

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

I would like no crafted object to ever be soulbound on creation, it’s pointless.
I would like to be able to upgrade crafted items for guild members instead of having to give them the unfinished weapon and the upgrade item separately to avoid soulbinding the item to me.
I would like to be able to craft ‘the best’ stuff like we were promised – this does not include throwing your hard earned stuff in the mystic forge and having some Djinn craft it for you.
I would like Legendaries to be account bound.
I would like all the other mini-games to be completed instead of creating brand new ones.
I would like more ‘evil’ looking gear and armors, not all of us want to be fluffy skirt wearing death dealers.
I would also like more elegant looking light armors (skin isn’t everything you know).

Chainsaw for the permanent logging tool, Aetherblade inspired of course.

More light armor pants and shirts.