WvW: Auto-loot

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yasashiku.8275

Yasashiku.8275

I’m not sure if this has been posted before, but can we just automatically get the loot from people/things we kill? Or maybe put it into a PvP pouch that sits at the side of the screen like reward chests so I don’t have to scan the battlefield or spam my loot button during a war?

I like how the bag drops right at your feet, but in the thick of battle and with how important moving around is I just find it silly that I have to keep tabs of where the bags drop so I can loot them later. (assuming I’m still alive)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drake Brimstone.3706

Drake Brimstone.3706

This realy needs fixed. You can’t kep track of a small bag dropping at your feet during a running battle!

WvW “loot” is basicly non-existant. As it is, I can bearly keep up with repair costs via defence/offence “event” completions.

Please, just give us the money and loot automaticly, or put it in an “account” that we have to visit a specific place to collect like the Black Lion Traders does.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

The worst part about WvW loot is when you kill something mid-dodge. You have no chance to pickup the bag, unless you swing back around to grab it.

Auto-loot would be best, even if you have to go somewhere to pick it up.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Guattanator.1524

Guattanator.1524

I’d like to suggest that when you kill something instead of getting a loot bag at your feet it notifies you via a pop up thing similar to an achievement get that you have loot waiting for you. You then would have to pick it up from a WvW “loot holder” NPC in Lion’s Arch near the portals to the Mists. That way no one looses out on their loot because of the importance of dodge-rolls/movement skills and constant movement in battle. Not to mention if you are on an arrow cart and kill a TON of people you can’t claim your loot without getting off the cart and even then sometimes the loot is under the cart and unreachable causing it to vanish before the cart does. <-this is most likely due to arrow carting in the Stonemist Castle Lord’s room.

in Suggestions

Posted by: melyndru.1270

melyndru.1270

I think a wvw loot holder that you can pick up from is a great idea. Rather than the bags that I constantly forget about while trying not to die.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

I sum this idea up of the loot holder, it’s terrible annoying to be looting “small bags” in the middle of a fight, IDK how many I lost already..!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Definitely would like auto loot, todays WvWs saw fair few kills & know I lost some bags & worse, some times you can see a bag & can`t get it due to it being amongst enemy players or…

Attachments:

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

I agree….add a complete autoloot to WvWvW….I get to busy just trying to live in a battle to remember loot…even if it does appear at my feet.

in Suggestions

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

just autoloot the bags in our inventory please.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Yet one more reason why auto loot makes more sense.
I kill second WvWs player, third side kills me.
nobody gets anything except repair bills.

I did get res`d shortly after, but by then the bag had despawned :$

Attachments:

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gibber.9530

Gibber.9530

Yes please, even if it’s just the badges.

Gibber
The Elite [ELTE]
RIP Titan Alliance

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/8839/gw198o.jpg

That’s one loot bag I have no way of getting. Not only am I surrounded by enemies, but this is shortly before they took our keep. Meaning two doors between where I respawn and my loot bag.

The current mechanics making running a better choice when enemies break through the inner doors. Even if you take a few of them out, you’re still going down without your loot. So all you get is the repair bill.
And if a few people run, it’s harder to drive them off.