WvW: Golem Mastery

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

1. Stabilized Actuators: Golems you pilot can now move while using #1 Punch/Rocket Punch

2. Enhanced Servos: Golems you pilot gain quickness during #2 Whirling Assault/Whirling Inferno

3. Armored kittenpit: Golems that explode eject the pilot to safety instead of leaving them downed (launch 900 in a random direction), and also damage and cripple nearby foes with shrapnel

4. Overcharged Actuators: Golems you pilot are no longer immune to Swiftness

5. Defensive Matrix: Your Golems Shield Bubble also grants Protection to your Golem and nearby allies for 8 seconds.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Most of those sound pretty OP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havoc.4680

Havoc.4680

I think 1 and 3 are reasonable, thats it

in Suggestions

Dand.8231

I think 1 and 3 are reasonable, thats it

How do the rest sound OP?
2. Very few people ever use Whirl in either golem, because it’s so slow and thus serves no purpose. Speeding it up, even drastically, would hardly make it OP.

4. People use the golem swiftness glitch anyway, may as well make it legit. Keep in mind, this is at rank 4 which costs a lot of points.

5. Ok, maybe 8 seconds is too long, it could be toned down to 6 seconds or something maybe. The concept is more important than the exact duration really

in Suggestions

Posted by: diversecape.1465

diversecape.1465

I’m all for Golem Mastery, been wanting it for a while. But honestly I only like #3. I think for 1st rank a simple damage buff would be good.

Maybe a healing skill in there would be cool.

Kinetic Conversion: For Xsec convert incoming damage to health.

I think this way it doesn’t become OP by allowing people to heal parked golems easily, and it also makes it simple for good players to restrict the golems from healing by just ceasing attack. Which in either way would be beneficial to the Golem Pilot.

Maybe another rank could allow you to charge your #1 skill and cause it to be a barrage depending on the charge level. Maybe overall a full charge would give about a 10% increase in DPS. Which would give more of an incentive to NOT go afk and just auto attack with the golem.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

As long as #3 is “ejected without a parachute”. Why should the golem operator who is doing the most damage to a tower/keep get away while the rest of his team suffer an agonizing death?

So ejected to safety without a parachute 900 random and 200 up and hope you have fall mitigation traited! Just a bit of spice!

Theftwind (HoD)

in Suggestions

Posted by: diversecape.1465

diversecape.1465

LoL. Being ejected from a Golem off a cliff to your death. No one can get to you. >_< SPICE!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

My suggestions:

1. +5% to HP and Damage.
2. You can move while using skill 1.
3. +10% in total to HP and Damage.
4. Shield Bubble knocks back enemy players.
5. You can run in golem.

This mastery should cost around 125-150 AP for level 5.

in Suggestions

Dand.8231

3. Armored kittenpit

I just noticed it censored me -_-
kitten filter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

1: -20% con duration inside golem suit
2: 25% more dmg golem suit
3: Skill 3 last 30% longer
4: New skill on dodge gain 25% movement speed for 5 seconds.
5: Increase range by 10% on all golem attacks.

there my idea on golem suit ^^