WvW arena

WvW arena

in Suggestions

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

Yesterday I noticed a large amount of people having duels all over the place. (the first time we didn’t notice this and just barged in and killed some ‘enemies’ before we were informed that they were having duels.

What about introducing an area where people can duel. Maybe in the cave of the EB jumping puzzle.
I was imagining several pits where two teams of maybe 1,2 or 3 players from different servers are pitted against each other. Winning a fight owns a point or 2 for the respective server, and possibly a badge for the winning team.
To avoid any interference for fights outside of the pits, people who enter the area-hall would get a bundle that disables all skills (e.g. like the halloween jumping puzzle). And are then able to spectate the battles. (maybe put an invisible-wall dome around the pit)

I think this would be welcomed by a large amount of players that really want to duel, but the fact that you can win points for the server would also make your slot in the wvwvw map not a wasted one (as so maybe complain about in respect to those doing the EB jumping puzzle.)

Some thought provoking quote