WvW sugestions

WvW sugestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Btox.4083

Btox.4083

Good day:
I really enjoy GW2, it’s been a long time since I’m excited for a game, GW2 really has fresh ideas and shown interest in players. Since August that I began to play in WvW we had done well, I stopped because of fractals (which are very entertaining), but I noticed a few weeks ago that we have to participate against numerous servers, where basically for a few days which dominates Stone Mist is virtually the winner, this has caused that some members of our server changed to the wining server, the support of the new commanders NPC is good, but once recovered the tower and as we protect dolyaks for supplies the zerg comes and retakes all, which makes it very difficult to keep something. We have tried to raise the maximum (with four upgrades) each camp and with siege weapons, but even so it recaptured by zergs. I have read some forums in English and Spanish, and I thought of the following suggestions:
- Cost for server change, that does not allow WvW, if the change came from one of the participating servers in that week, ie a change from second place server to the first place server, this should be penalized / not allowed. Allow the following change every 30 days or more than the WvW round time.
- Implement air support (can be siege weapon or NPC) this is to change the course of the score and make the game more dynamic, without relying on the zerg.
- From the novel “Ready Player One”, can be implemented a siege weapon of mass destruction, something like a bomb / device that, when is activated clear all the enemies that are invading the home server, once activated defenders rush taking points of interest before the invaders return to defend. This device can cost a certain amount of gold and / or performing certain tasks for activation.
- When enemies are is invading a home server, not allow the resurrection, and just allow teleportation. This is similar to the restriction by the Resurrection Orb. This mostly because when we 5, kill 10 in a group of 30, the rest find the way to revive them, which makes the task tedious. Or deny rally on enemy invaders. I do not suggest this for Eternal Battle.
- Change the number of maps or style. It can be a single map, something like eternal battlegrounds with a mixture of all 4 or just the three worlds, because basically when a server with too many players, WvW gets tedious, where we participate mostly in a single server trying to defend our own, making very difficult to participate in eternal battlegrounds. Could be a single map, that opens in certain times or events on the enemy map to invade and generate more points.
- Balance the number of players on each home maps, as follows: In the home servers 3-1-1 or 2-1-1 ratio, ie allow preferential access to your own server, to streamline the defense. Leaving eternal battlegrounds on 1-1-1.
- Just as each member of a guild, earns influence by doing events, hearts or specific activities and in turn use that influence to bonuses for PvE and WvW. My suggestion, is to have a “global influence” (for the server itself) to help the WvW to “recruit” soldiers NPC (recruitment depend on the level of influence or by vote) to monitor points of interest, being similar to the assistance of the new NPC commanders. So player can enjoy PvE and not be forced to do WvW.
These are only suggestions, ideas that can take refinement as the NPC commanders were implemented, I think some of these ideas can influence a change.
Thank you.

Sent from my iGOLEM