WvWvW suggestions

WvWvW suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

I really enjoy WvWvW and got a few ideas that might make even better:

1.push catalpult – since catapult got wheels, allow 4 player to push the catapult in the direction it’s facing – very very slowly but advancing. this will both encourge co-op and create a dynamic battle field.

2.ladders/poles – allow players to build a long poll/ladder that will allow players to climb some enemy walls – these ladders/polls take a lot of time to build and easily breakable and can only transport 1 person every 3 seconds.

3.traps – allow the defending forces to create traps in the village/castle area they are protecting

as you can see – i’m trying to strive to a direction that will encourge more cooperation between players.

WvWvW suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bast Bow.2958

Bast Bow.2958

I especially like option 2 and 3. With all the siege we currently have it’s almost weird we don’t have ladders yet.

Option 1: It makes sence pushing cata in direction it’s facing considering how it’s constructed. But in wvsw, pushing it only backwards or forwards seems nearly useless to me.

WvWvW suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

Also a nice thing would be a beast of burden – 5 players (1 controlling the beast) rides on a slow moving beast with lots of hp.