Xbox One & PS4 ports of GW2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

and how do you type your messages quickly enough?

When you select a text box it comes up with a keypad and you input w/e with the directional buttons and X. Its takes a while to get good with it. However there is also an option to connect a keyboard.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

(psst, you can also use that keyboard for the controls…)

in Suggestions

Zacchary.6183

(psst, the controls give me carpal tunnel :3)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Using a keyboard gives you carpal tunnel but you would use a gaming controller? that’s even worse o.O

in Suggestions

Zacchary.6183

The Playstation controller is actually ergonomic to a sitting gamer. If you hold it in your lap it keeps your forearm and wrist straight.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

That’s the PS4, Xbone is a different case that I dont know much about. If it runs Windows, then maybe there is a chance. I wouldnt get my hopes up here either though.

It does, but from the looks of things, not in a way that will actually matter. The “3-in-1” OS (which is really more like two in one, with the third being a layer underneath them) includes one “OS” specifically for games, with the other one being Windows – but I suspect it’ll be a locked-down variant of it, rather than letting you run desktop games as well (because how would you control desktop applications anyway, with what you get in the box?). That would rule out GW2.

If, on the other hand, the XBox One does allow you a desktop, and one that runs third-party software, then sure thing. Would need a special controller, but it has USB ports, so…

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )