Year-Round JP Access Via TP

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zimlobo.3962

Zimlobo.3962

Hey ArenaNet,

Want to make some money!? Sell a token through Black Lion Trading for year-round jumping puzzle access. 1 token can equal 1 seasonal puzzle allowing you to sell multiple tokens for each individual JP. Don’t like that idea? Put a timer on access, 1 token buys you 30 days of access. I don’t care I just want to play the JPs over and over and over and over…

Make this happen and I’ll trow my money at the screen.

Cheers!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

i kind of like it… but what about the rewards? will they reset each run? each day? not reset after the event is over (so 3 giant gifts each wonderland run instead of karma and tonic)? not provide a reward?
also; if they did still provide a reward then there would need to be a merchant NPC (although i suppose it could be easily solved by moving the related NPC into the JP starting area; but it destroys the timed exclusivity of their items – theres no specialty in owning the crossing/arachnophobia/the mad moon perm as someone can just run into the JP and buy the temp skin – graphically identical to the exotic)

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zimlobo.3962

Zimlobo.3962

No rewards other than maybe a counter cheev that says the player has; for example, completed the Clock Tower 500 times.

I get the coolness of JPs coming and going with the seasons. My thing is I would pay cash to have the puzzles as mini standalone games, and I know that I’m not the only one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eltrow.6382

Eltrow.6382

Hi Zimlobo, Just made a reddit post and a post here on the forums about weekly jumping puzzle, how does that sound in your ears?

in Suggestions

Posted by: theFloaty.5812

theFloaty.5812

i like the idea, but they should add the toekns as a random mob drop… to give players a free taste once in awhile.