Zerg Penalty

Zerg Penalty

in Suggestions

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

So as to potentially employ more strategy into WvW, Zergs of 25+ should be penalized in the reverse that outmanned is buffed. That would alleviate people from congregating in large groups with absolutely no strategy other than beating down doors. They should take more damage, do less damage (to other players AND walls), and incur a stamina penalty. There should be a range applied to it so that people can’t have 50 people just 25 right behind the front 25.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

Zerg Penalty

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

No.

If I’m in a group of 20 of my guildmates trying to take a keep, if 6 other passerby’s come then suddenly we’re put at a huge disadvantage?

If I’m a commander leading a coordinated group of 20, and 6 people are drawn to my blue icon, I’m put at a huge disadvantage? Yeah no.

I agree that WvW needs some work but this is not the way to do it.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Zerg Penalty

in Suggestions

Posted by: GunshyGamer.2076

GunshyGamer.2076

No.

If I’m in a group of 20 of my guildmates trying to take a keep, if 6 other passerby’s come then suddenly we’re put at a huge disadvantage?

If I’m a commander leading a coordinated group of 20, and 6 people are drawn to my blue icon, I’m put at a huge disadvantage? Yeah no.

This

Zerg Penalty

in Suggestions

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

No.

This, thirded(?)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…