achievement points past 10k...how?

in Suggestions

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

it really sucks when you don’t have HoM and you cant get those extra points for skins/rewards etc. Along with that, getting achievement points is super hard. Or is it just me?
I actually went and did as many Slayer categories as I could and that gave me a nice boost and I completed all my JP’s. I yet have to finish all dungeons and paths, but im getting there. And the weapon kill categories seem like they’d take ages.
God knows pvp holds some juicy achievements points, but that takes longer than anything.
I’m not such an active Wvw player either and theres no way I’m diving into those categories. :P But i try to do as many community/local achievements, but some just take a while, like the consumables or costume brawls…

Is it mainly the ppl that have HoM have the higher achievement points, or what? I just want my hellfire helm, laurels, account bonuses and rewards etc plx

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spike rr.7125

Spike rr.7125

Life is soo hard

in Suggestions

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

it is! >:o :/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Monthlies and Daylies.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

it’s not about HoM, it’s about how much you play.
i don’t play every day so i am just above 2500, plenty of ppl have above 10K because they pretty much play every day.
however, i do have HoM achievements up to ghostly hero, shows how much the HoM really effects the points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I play from start, and got nearly 10k. Did almost every daily and every monthly. 40% of my all AP comes from dailes and monthlies. So its really about how long are u playing. Another very big amount of AP comes from living story…U just have to play the game often to obtain high AP.

#ELEtism

in Suggestions

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

It just happened =\

in Suggestions

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

I personally have about 12k achievement points, I do play daily but I play for the experience of new and different things, currently I’m spending a lot of time in wvw…and I don’t get all the dailies everyday (usually get somewhere between 5 and 8 ), while I have a friend in the same guild as me who does all achievements and all dailies who has over 14k achievement points now (he does spvp and pve dailies every day) though the spvp ones only take 3 matches to complete should be able to finish them in 30-45 mins.

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I’m over 10k, I don’t have HoM or ANY cultural skin AP’s…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Is it mainly the ppl that have HoM have the higher achievement points, or what? I just want my hellfire helm, laurels, account bonuses and rewards etc plx

A full Hall of Monuments, which is no small feat to obtain in the original GW, nets 500 points. That’s certainly not a small amount, but when you’re talking about people with 10,000 AP, that’s 5% of their total amount, which is enough to get you the Hellfire Helm…if you already have 8,500 AP.

Living Story can earn you a pretty healthy number of AP, if you keep up with it, and you’ll likely be earning skins other prizes at the same time, so that’s something to consider if you aren’t already doing it.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~