(basic) Transmutation stones

in Suggestions

Posted by: Komerad.4273

Komerad.4273

After having 8xlvl80, map completion, …

I am busy on my second stack of transmutation stones. The moment i dinged 80 on my last character the stones became totaly useless.

Now please either :
Replace this reward for lvl80 (on zone completion) as its of no value to a lvl80.
Add a way to get rid of them :

Exchange 10 of these for 1 better or something.

Anyway it would be nice if i could still get a “usable” reward one way or another for the things that reward these stones.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

Yes, I completely agree. I would gladly trade several of these in the mystic forge at a 5:1 ratio or so, and get fine transmutation crystals back.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aether the Nob.9172

Aether the Nob.9172

I don’t understand why we can’t just buy single transmutation stones. I only need one, not 5, and would much rather buy the 1 at a slightly higher price than the 40 gems a stone would cost in a pack of five. Lets make a deal: 1 fine transmutation stone for 50 gems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

Yes, Please allow us to throw some of these into the Mystic Toilet to turn them into the more useful version!

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

I’d love to upgrade stones to crystals too. Via the mystic forge, of course.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

I would also support an idea of converting the 3xTransmutation Stone given by map exploration (which is useless at LVL 80) for Transmutation Crystal. I think it should be more expensive than buying them on the TP, but still gives some use to them once you are all up at level 80. I have about 250 of ’em and would gladly welcome a 25:1 rate or 50:(1-5) or something along those lines. I know Anet wants to keep people buying them on the TP but making the Stone WAY MORE available than the Crystals is just cheap. why do I get only 10-12 Crystals but over 250 Stones? Very cheap….

in Suggestions

Posted by: Metallus.7690

Metallus.7690

I support this

I almost completed all the maps and I always receive the 3 transmutation stones (I’m a level 80 mesmer, full geared) and I can’t do anything with these stones, nor I would use them for my alts (there are no good looking low level armors anyways), since I also happen to change gear often.

Now, what about making it possible to upgrade the transmutation stones to transmutation crystals in the mystic forge? For example:
3 transmutation stones + 1 crystal (you buy them for skill points) + some dust = 1 transmutation crystal

That way I could get rid of those 58 transmutation stones rotting in my bank