both weapon-sets visible

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raddock.7842

Raddock.7842

I think it would be great if it would be possible to see all equipped weapons at all time. All it would take would be alternative carrying-positions for weapons. For example if the first weapon is 2H and your secondarys are 1H there is no problem in showing both. If your second is 2H too, you could wear the two weapons crossed over your back.
If both, your primary and your secondary weapons are 1H, you could wear one set on your hips and the other on your back (wearing 1H weapons on your back is a mayor request anyway). I know it’s really just a cosmetically thing but i also think it’s not quite that hard to realise.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

I like this idea, and cannot believe I missed it until you brought it up.

+1!

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i’m not sure, i would like this to be optional, not for secrecy but because i don’t like the idea of my gs and my staff put together behind my back…

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

as amadan said some weapon combinations wouldn’t work well being shown together.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Robin Skyshroud.1863

Robin Skyshroud.1863

Amadan.9451

i’m not sure, i would like this to be optional, not for secrecy but because i don’t like the idea of my gs and my staff put together behind my back…

Dasorine.1964

as amadan said some weapon combinations wouldn’t work well being shown together.

But its what you’re character is wearing… I never understood why any game hides the majority of weapons a character pulls out of its body (clipping? polycount? texture memory? no room on the character!?). There are some games that show all weapons on the characters body and I agree to it completely. I would say it definitely brings more life to the character as well.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jokersirony.8512

Jokersirony.8512

Good idea I’d say. Having Twilight+Sunrise would look pretty kitten cool.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I’d support this… heck, it has been on my wishlist on several MMOs since I played AoC and the game once bugged on me and showed both weapon sets at the same time (dual swords on the sides of the hips and a greatsword in the back)

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’d like this as an option. I don’t want all of them forced to show; ICly my thief seldom has visible weapons, his knives being concealed quite cleverly and pistols something he uses only on special occasions. If everything I had on me was right out there, I’d have to use town clothes to avoid looking ridiculous (yeah, yeah, some of those are ridiculous in their own right, hush).

Generally I have a weapon I keep visible when IC, and don’t need to bristle with stuff.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I support this as long as its an option, and not just forced.

Some people would really like this, and with some weapon combos it would look particularly nice. However, the clipping between certain weapon combos (stuff like hammer + greatsword or 2 sets of 1H weapons) would probably bug some people to the point where they’d rather not have it even if they tried to adjust the placement so one set wouldn’t clip with another, so keep it an option.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

I don’t know if i support this… While i think it could look good I like being able to surprise people with a hammer to the face. I think i’ll sit on the fence.

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Serephen.3420

Serephen.3420

Great idea then I can show my secondary weapon on my ele!

…wait nvm

Regardless like this idea at least as an option like they have for the backpack/helms etc

both weapon-sets visible

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

I run dual axes with a rifle…this would look incredibly awsome.