cursor color AND right click turn

in Suggestions

Posted by: Helenorz.2547

Helenorz.2547

please please please change the cursor color. I can’t count how many times I lose my cursor in the middle of battle because I can’t tell where it went as it blends in with everything.

Also, PLEASE change it where right clicking = targeting. There needs to be a toggle in the setting to disable right click targeting/selecting sometimes.

This has always been a minor, separate problem until just now.

I was at Fractal, I lost my cursor (again) so as I was looking for it, I was also right clicking to change the camera angle while killing the dredge champion. The following all happened pretty much within seconds: my cursor ended up on a teammate’s avatar; with my right clicking, i had pull up the little menu; I then think I see my cursor, move it away, left click to make the menu go away, to find that my cursor was actually closer to the menu than I thought, and miraculously on the “leave party” option. That not only put me back into Lion’s Arch, it also ended the party because I was the party leader.

I know this is also partially user error, but seriously…it’s all little things that lead into something else…and those are minor things that can be adjusted.

in Suggestions

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

Also, PLEASE change it where right clicking = targeting. There needs to be a toggle in the setting to disable right click targeting/selecting sometimes.

Oh hell yea this.. i cant count how many times i have targeted another player while adjusting my camera… its quite annoying

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoShamBo.2618

RoShamBo.2618

Forever posting in legendary threads!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

As RoShamBo suggested, please post in this main thread: An option to disable right click targeting.

The discussion here is therefore locked.

Thanks for your understanding.