damages other people do

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: forice.3165

forice.3165

i want to see damages other people do. i can see only damages that i do. it is too inconvenient for me.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

You worry about you, let other people worry about themselves.

If I want build advice, I’ll ask for it. I don’t need some busybody offering it unrequested.

Now I’d love an after action combat log parser so I can critique my own build and attack chain, but again that’s not anyone’s affair but my own.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

What he ^ said, we don’t need you telling party members they are not doing enough damage or whatever, and than requesting kick from party, this is not XoX mmorpg where damage is all mighty important, sometimes controlling, interrupting, delaying an opponent is far more useful to a group than straight out damage.

for the after combat parse I think that is present already, there’s a combat log besides the chat log, you might be able to use that for that purpose.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

Most MMO’s like WoW, GW1, Aion etc etc dont even do this (except for maybe a DPS meter addon)

That would be to many freaking numbers flying around the screen >.>

Worry about your self and not what others do…that starts dipping into Leetist territory.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Hmm not worrying what others do is not exactly right either, see if you’re running a dungeon you kinda have to worry about others in terms of positioning, target priority, target switching, role switching, communication and more.

But what he wants is just the kind of worry we don’t need to happen in a dungeon.
he wants to judge how good or bad someone is doing by how much damage they are doing which is just a bad example in GW2 if you’re just putting out tons of damage you’re playing it wrong anyway !! so NO to parser and no to the ability to see how much damage others are doing.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

forice.3165

you can turn off this option if you hate that you see damages that other people do. anyways i must see damages other people do. it is more funnier.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valkyrie.2678

Valkyrie.2678

you can turn off this option if you hate that you see damages that other people do. anyways i must see damages other people do. it is more funnier.

It’s not about personally getting disturbed or distracted by it. It’s about “nah just kick him he’s a noob” situations and this is why they will never ever add a feature like this.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Colonel Kernel.7506

Can I turn it off so no one else can see my DPS?

Oh never mind, it’s better that such a piece of snoopware never get added to the game.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

forice.3165

Oh never mind, it’s better that such a piece of snoopware never get added to the game.

well.. even if i can’t see damages, i can see people are good or bad. and i have seen that people kick bad player or newbies too many times in gw2. so even if they add function that i can see damages other people do, it is not a big problem. also i was insulted even if we finished the dungeon very easily. your opinion is totally non-sense because people know you are bad or good even if they cant see damages.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

forice.3165

It’s not about personally getting disturbed or distracted by it. It’s about “nah just kick him he’s a noob” situations and this is why they will never ever add a feature like this.

“nah just kick him. he’s a noob” situations are happening in gw2 even if people can’t see damages. i am 80 level. i have seen that people kick newbie and people who are noob or bad too many times in gw2. even if they can’t see damages, they know you are noob or pro. and when they look for a group, they never play with newbie. also i was insulted while running a dungeon for the first time. your opinion is not true at all. it is just inconvient for everyone.

i say it one more time.
even if i can’t see damages, i can know you are a noob or pro.
and most people kick newbies and bad players.
ok?
did you even play gw2? i can’t believe that you said that people don’t kick other people because they can’t see damages.
they kick and insult everyone even if they can’t see damages.

damages other people do

in Suggestions

Colonel Kernel.7506

well.. even if i can’t see damages, i can see people are good or bad. and i have seen that people kick bad player or newbies too many times in gw2. so even if they add function that i can see damages other people do, it is not a big problem. also i was insulted even if we finished the dungeon very easily. your opinion is totally non-sense because people know you are bad or good even if they cant see damages.

Ok, then try to act like a human being, not some sociallykitten neckbeard.

IOW offer assistance on playstyle or ask them to not aggro another spawn before you’re finished with the current one.

Either way, you STILL don’t need Recount, Gearscore, or any of the other snoopware addins from “that other game”.

Actually, even more so if you can tell they’re a bad player by watching them. Man up and do the work.