engineers, flametrower, sigil of luck.

in Suggestions

Posted by: frogster.5684

frogster.5684

please make that when i kill stuff with flametrower, i get a stack of luck.
is kinda stupid to use my rifle to get them, and after that switch to flametrower.
15 min later, repeat.
thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: San Darkwood.2079

San Darkwood.2079

As far as I know, Arenanet are still looking at possible fixes for the Engineer sigil issue, but it is something they have already mentioned as something they want to address.

Sylvari Thief – Cyrawen
Gunnar’s Hold, Knights of Azure [KOA]

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Meh. Since they have much less weapons that other professions, they should be able to equip an armor item that affects kits, and accepts sigils, and that would be active for kit skills.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: polarity.8906

polarity.8906

Meh. Since they have much less weapons that other professions, they should be able to equip an armor item that affects kits, and accepts sigils, and that would be active for kit skills.

Like their backpack, seeing as it’s an item used only by engineers.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Broran.6318

Broran.6318

Like their backpack, seeing as it’s an item used only by engineers.

actually you get a back slot item as a reward for a mid level quest and can get them once your guild has an armor contract so the backpack is not pure engi (however they could posibly as a kit sigil slot or something similar to the hero menu)

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Yeah. The back slot won’t do.

But as Engineers do not use the alternate weapon slot, that could be it.
There’s two slots for weapon and another for underwater. They could be enabled for engineers, and rearranged in the equipment window.
There could be just one slot, for all kits.
Or two slots, one for device kits, one for weapon kits.
Or three, one for each of the three utility skills, in order. Leaving out the medkit, and each slot affecting only its corresponding slot when there’s a kit equipped there.

Either the artificer could make them, or a new ‘tinker’ crafting discipline could be added, and it’ll make all these things the other professions do not make:
Backpacks and other back items, tonics, toys usable in cities, items that produce bundles (like an item that gives you a rock environmental weapon when used), and even a series of miniatures. In addition to the existing ones, that would appear before the special ones, and after the latest series (the current series is series 1)

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!