everyone equal in wvw.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: renss.5764

renss.5764

i am one of the players who picked a big norn as a main, in my case warrior. there is also said a many times that the races are all equal. well that is not the case.

lets say an asuran warrior could run into a zerg and damage alot before they will even notice him. but if u are a giant norn they will see u coming from 100 miles away. which is not fair in my opinion. i even have tried different races in pvp and it ended up that human and sylvari just worked better cause u have a better overview of the situation and u can see what u are doing.

i know many people will be against this but it would be the only option for me to play wvw and other pvp situations in a fair way. because norn or very tall charr are just hard to play with due to their size.

so my suggestion is the folowing: either make an option to change race for the people who started the game without really knowing about the sizes (im one of those yes) and are now sitting around with a huge lvl 80 in exotics and ascended gear where they put 600+ hours in to end up with a giant character that doenst have a chance in wvw or pvp.

the other suggestion i have in mind will probably get alot of haters and negative feedback but this is just for the people who made a character that is just too big to play decent with. make an option to change race in world vs world and pvp. if there is a problem with cultural armor then give all cultural ( if u decide to switch race upon entering pvp or wvw) the look of the basic armor sets from armor smiths.

i think this will balance the game alot for the people who want to be able to play on a different race in pvp situations than they want to play in pve. it will still be the same for all players who allready play on a race can play with. even the people who play giant characters and still dont want to change, they can still be the same race.

i think this will balance the wvw more cause like i said, in my experience i have a harder timer fighting with norn than with human, sylvari or asura.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kallout.5289

Kallout.5289

I really hope you are kidding… if by some miracle you are serious… LOL. You realize that if I hit the TAB key, I will find an enemy regardless of their size. You cant even say you weren’t aware of the size difference; read the back stories, LOOK at the character models during creation… people like you are the ones who probably whine about how you need classes to have a specific appearance as well and are against the complete visual customization.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ancient highway.4256

ancient highway.4256

You have options:
—Buy the makeover kit to make that giant you created smaller.

—Empty out the giant’s inventory are reroll.

—Accept the fact that you made a giant and a tiny asura is just as powerful.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

renss.5764

I really hope you are kidding… if by some miracle you are serious… LOL. You realize that if I hit the TAB key, I will find an enemy regardless of their size. You cant even say you weren’t aware of the size difference; read the back stories, LOOK at the character models during creation… people like you are the ones who probably whine about how you need classes to have a specific appearance as well and are against the complete visual customization.

man, i speak out of experience, nothing else, i played the different races. and yes, when i bought the game i rushed to make a character and took the first thing i saw which was norn. didnt even know what they were or something but yea now its my main and im having trouble playing with because its hard to see enemys and what they are doing. and u are NOT gonna tell me that u can see the moves of an asura as good as those of a norn.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

renss.5764

You have options:

first off, i like norn for pve reasons cause i like how they look and in pve id like to have a good looking character. small skinny norn are disgusting. and i am as powerfull as a tiny asura, but i have a harder time seeing what skills he is going to use while its quite obvious if im about to use my eviscerate.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

renss.5764

You have options:

first off, i like norn for pve reasons cause i like how they look and in pve id like to have a good looking character. small skinny norn are disgusting. and i am as powerfull as a tiny asura, but i have a harder time seeing what skills he is going to use while its quite obvious if im about to use my eviscerate.

also on my small sylvari thief i can jump into zergs and damage people while they barely notice me, well try that on a norn. and its not that they dont see me cause im in stealth but also when im not in stealth.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Kallout.5289

Lol, you’re ridiculous… Your size makes no difference. End of story. Its simply personal preference and you are now mad because you’re bored with how you look and cant fix it. Zoom your kitten camera back, not being able to see people? Gimme a break.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Kallout.5289

P.S- yes, I can see the skills on any race just as easily. Saying otherwise is foolish. Norn Guardian uses Whirling Wrath, followed up by an Asura using the same skill. They both spin. Sheesh.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

There will be no race change; Anet has saud this, bottom line.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

renss.5764

Lol, you’re ridiculous… Your size makes no difference. End of story. Its simply personal preference and you are now mad because you’re bored with how you look and cant fix it. Zoom your kitten camera back, not being able to see people? Gimme a break.

if i play better with a human with the same build against the same opponent who also uses the same build then I dont need ur opinion too see the difference. also, then why would so many people play asura or human for pvp? i barely see norn in pvp matches.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Robotukas.1673

Robotukas.1673

I think You didn’t know one thing, that if you don’t have power full computer, so you play on low settings. This is also affect game and strategy. ;-)

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Kallout.5289

Robo, that comes down to actual system specs, frame-rate, mhz (monitor), video card, processor, ability to actually PRODUCE people on screen. He was talking about Norn being “too big”, not people being invisible. Renss, I see Norn all the time in pvp, gimme a break; again, it’s personal preference, it doesn’t limit your ability. You’re excuse and reasoning is that of a child. GL trying to get a race change though, it wont happen. Re-roll.

everyone equal in wvw.

in Suggestions

Posted by: cobrahorse.4329

cobrahorse.4329

Its not about having good gear in the game its about to be able to use the good gear for at least something. Why have a ferrari when there is no roads. If you make wvw equal there is almost no point of getting gear for people that like pvp, this will result even more people quit the game