excessive pve grind

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

Posted by: pullnointer.1476

pullnointer.1476

hai
I like to do dungeons. Preferably on a lot of different characters. The game currently requires me to grind a lot to be able to do this. Could we get something similar to spvp even footing for dungeons? General pve and wvw are ridiculously boring.

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

I read that as ‘give me an insta-level 80’.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

can convert gems to gold, and then craft to level 80 in a few hours using online guides. then convert some more gems to gold so that you can afford the Trade Post items you want.

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

pullnointer.1476

can convert gems to gold, and then craft to level 80 in a few hours using online guides. then convert some more gems to gold so that you can afford the Trade Post items you want.

umm.. no?

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

pullnointer.1476

sounds good

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

Posted by: bcd.4352

bcd.4352

sounds good

There are 25 explorer dungeon paths. Get to level 5, then have your friends carry you through each path a day, for 3 days.

Any more ridiculous requests? I’m here to allay all your tribulations, real and imaginary.

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

pullnointer.1476

sounds good

There are 25 explorer dungeon paths. Get to level 5, then have your friends carry you through each path a day, for 3 days.

Any more ridiculous requests? I’m here to allay all your tribulations, real and imaginary.

been doing AC from lvl33 and then others as i go. meh

excessive pve grind

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Hai ANet, you’ve given me a couple of options to complete a task, including doing a mix of all of them. I don’t want to do any of them but one. Can you make one of your options, similar to another one?

kthxbai

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!