further account wallet improvements

in Suggestions

Posted by: Qin.7325

Qin.7325

account wallet allows the player to save up dungeon tokens and wvw badges without wasting our limited bank slots

please include ascended materials and essence of luck too

thanks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meiaka.2305

Meiaka.2305

Essence of luck would be difficult, because you must be able to use/consume it.

But I definately agree on ascended materials like Piles of Bloodstone Dust, Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ore, Dragonite Ingot, Empyreal Fragments and Empyreal Stars. Because those are taking too much of my bank space. Everyone gets stacks in no time. I even heard some people are destroying the materials because they don’t have enough bank space for it..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chriskilla.7623

Chriskilla.7623

Or make them worth something to the vendors because I just destroy as I get now

in Suggestions

Posted by: Paciunek.2496

Paciunek.2496

Ascended mats are really a pain. I’m destroying whole stacks after few dungeon runs all the time, because I wouldn’t even have enough space on my 7 characters to keep it… I already have my weapon so I don’t need it at all, but it’s everywhere.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

They’re not going add collectible crafting materials, as those are not exchangeable currency.

If you’re having trouble with them, get your crafting up to 450 and you’ll never complain again as the conversion rates are 100 Empyreal/Bloodstone/Dragonite for 1 refined material. If you don’t plan to ever craft them, why the hell are you collecting them?