give everyone Infinite Watchknight Tonic

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Many players like myself have been getting disconnects. While others are not getting achievements they should have received. For these reasons give the “Infinite Watchknight Tonic” to everyone. Or make it buyable in the gem store.

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

Dont know why ya would want them. Their crap with only 5 minutes transformation and a 30 minute cooldown before able to use it again.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

If their crap, then Anet won’t mind giving them away.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greo.6831

Greo.6831

Many players like myself have been getting disconnects. While others are not getting achievements they should have received. For these reasons give the “Infinite Watchknight Tonic” to everyone. Or make it buyable in the gem store.

You can obtain an Infinite Watchknight Tonic without having to reach the end of an invasion via the daily achievements and defeating the three champion types. You don’t have to stay until the end of 7 invasions if that’s all you want!

Live how you want, when you want, where you want.

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

You can obtain an Infinite Watchknight Tonic without having to reach the end of an invasion via the daily achievements and defeating the three champion types. You don’t have to stay until the end of 7 invasions if that’s all you want!

Todays daily achievement is to complete one invasion.

I also can’t solo Scarlet’s Playhouse. Anet shouldn’t have achievements that are required to be unlocked other achievements! I know I may have to find a group to do Scarlet Playhouse achievements. But I might get disconnected then too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I also can’t solo Scarlet’s Playhouse. Anet shouldn’t have achievements that are required to be unlocked other achievements! I know I may have to find a group to do Scarlet Playhouse achievements. But I might get disconnected then too.

So we should get rid of any sort of story quest? Please keep complaining about a game being a game.

“Level 1’s should be able to solo Zhaitan!”
“Why can’t I drop 50 instantly built trebs anywhere I want?!?”
“WvW supply should be infinite!”
“Zenith skins should be replaced with legendaries!”
“Finishing explore once should give me tokens for a full set!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

If you are getting continuously disconnected when running an invasion event stay away from the large zergs. Take yourself to a quiet corner of the map and wait it out.

Two of us managed to get through the Playhouse the first time we attempted it. Not at all difficult.

If you start in overflow do not transfer to another map after the 10 minute mark, You will not get credit.

Get to the map before 10 minutes after the hour or you will not get credit.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Two of us managed to get through the Playhouse the first time we attempted it. Not at all difficult.

It scales to the number of people.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

It scales to the number of people.

I am aware of that, just trying to point out that it is not all that difficult to run.

Theftwind (HoD)

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

So we should get rid of any sort of story quest? Please keep complaining about a game being a game.

“Level 1’s should be able to solo Zhaitan!”
“Why can’t I drop 50 instantly built trebs anywhere I want?!?”
“WvW supply should be infinite!”
“Zenith skins should be replaced with legendaries!”
“Finishing explore once should give me tokens for a full set!”

I didn’t say any of those things. This is about a broken game with many bugs.

It’s not my computer, router, firewalls, anti virus. It’s on Anet end.

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

If you are getting continuously disconnected when running an invasion event stay away from the large zergs. Take yourself to a quiet corner of the map and wait it out.

If you start in overflow do not transfer to another map after the 10 minute mark, You will not get credit.

Get to the map before 10 minutes after the hour or you will not get credit.

I get random disconnects with black screens. I did what Anet said https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Black-Screen-Issue-Nvidia, Deleted local data file thinking it might be corrupt, reenstailed game, disable router and widows firwall, turn off anti virus. Can’t seem to create a diagnostic file for GW2.

And updated driver to newest beta version.

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

Are you using a 32 bit windows or not, if yes, then I think I know how to fix it.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Are you using a 32 bit windows or not, if yes, then I think I know how to fix it.

64 bit windows 7

System information
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Qosmio X505
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, 1734 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date TOSHIBA V2.90, 12/10/2010
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\windows
System Directory C:\windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = “6.1.7601.17514”
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.02 GB
Total Virtual Memory 7.98 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.71 GB