guild calendar

guild calendar

in Suggestions

Posted by: ifelldown.5426

ifelldown.5426

Could we plese get an in-game guild calendar? It doesn’t have to be fancy. It would enable planning guild events like spvp, WvW groups, dungeon runs map completions, achievement runs, etc., without having to rely on third party off-site applications that may or may not cost additional money.

Help GW2 be a more guild-oriented game by including tools to communicate better with each other. We would really like that.

Thank you for your attention and I appologize if this has already been put forth as a suggestion.

P.S. If you DID want to get fancy with it, a little flashy calendar reminder could be implemented with an on/off toggle. Not everyone wants those.

guild calendar

in Suggestions

Posted by: Josh.8154

Josh.8154

Most of us have sites we use to plan events. Enjin.com has an easy to use guild hosting. For the time being that is what I use.

Home Server: Kaineng, Guild: Domicile Officer
Yarlash, lvl 80 Human Thief
Guild Website: www.domicile.guildlaunch.com

guild calendar

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

I like this idea. An in game calendar would be great as players wouldn’t have to leave game to go to a website to see what guild members have set up.

It would be cool to implement this along with guild halls also. Like inside the guild hall there is a clickable icon to look at calendar.

A cool implementation would be to also have updates sent out by the calendar via guild chat to all guild members such as: “Fractals of Mist level one” starts in five minutes. This way the calendar just spams events in guild chat as labeled by the creator when they are starting.

Self Is The Emblem All