guild halls/guild homes

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

Posted by: sas.6091

sas.6091

I love gw2 but I feel like I’m all over the place with no home or location I can stay in, and my guild feels the same.
I’ve come up with a idea on how to inhibit guild homes/ halls!

its starts like any living story with a clever name (still in progress “a new world to call home” working title) it says report to this Asura and see his/her new invention , this invention is a special kind of Asuran portal to a strange new land
if you come to the Asura he/she will tell you “this new world is so hostile and un-civilized. maybe we can fix that” the Asura will then let you buy land in this new world for your guild.
these options will come up when buying your first plot of land and different choices will change how much the land cost:
land size 10×10 20×20 30×30,
land hostility low (70-75 no bosses/champs) medium (75-80 a few bosses/champs (between 2-5)) high (80 quite a few bosses/champs (3-7) breeding ground (80-90 (extremely powerful) a lot of bosses/champs (10-30)

supplies none (cheap) a few (extra money) a lot (a lot of money) mother load (either buy this or a legendary).
now choosing more monsters will make the price drop a little bit because it’ll be more dangerous (10×10 you can have any set of monsters, 20×20 need to have high or higher, 30x 30 must have breeding grounds) the prices on these plots of land will be very expensive so when you go to buy your land you have two choices (pay for myself= very rich person buys land for guild, drop box= the entire guild can drop money in a box to pay for the land (you don’t get the land until you pay for it in full)

once you’ve bought your land you can head through the portal and slay the monster’s on your land so you can start building by heading to a pile of rocks that is your working work bench (once you’ve built the work shed you’ll have a bench in there instead) first thing first you have to clear the land to build a event will begin with you doing something to clear the land (example: destroy monster nests, pull plant roots, move rocks off the land) then you can build.

you need to have certain supplies to build (copper and green wood for level one buildings and so on) first one is baseboard you build the which takes 100 green wood to build once that’s done you can continue building

to regulate who can build and enter the guild hall/home there will be a permission under the rank tab in the guild menu letting you set who can enter and who can edit.

tell me below what you think of this idea and maybe add some of your idea’s on this subject hopefully we can get this to Anet so they can tell us what they think about it and maybe even put it in game

sincerely,
SAS

i’m a man. that mean’s a may be afraid, but i have enough courage to deal with it.

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

sas.6091

you can build your own guild mead hall where you can display your banner and buy mead.

i’m a man. that mean’s a may be afraid, but i have enough courage to deal with it.

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Anet actually promised guild halls to be released in guild wars 2. They said it wouldn’t be out at launch, but they way they said it lead many people to believe it will come soon. Now, 9 months in, not a single peep from Anet about guild halls.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

I think the last statement was that they were working on them and that they wanted them to be awesome.

I love the OP’s suggestion, it would be even better if we can choose which area to have an instance in. I’d also like to be able to have a harbour area and ship within the instance.

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

sas.6091

i just hope they add some type of guild halls before summers end, and i hope they take my idea into consideration.

another idea: you will be able to edit the surrounding area to a extent (raise and lower altitude and and water and other environmental objects) and will be able to add more land for your guild hall by speaking to the Asuran and paying in full (probably going to be very expensive)
any other idea’s anyone have?

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

Solid idea. I’d like to see guild halls with vendors, guild bank, trading post, target dummies, etc.

would be cool.

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

sas.6091

rooms idea that need to be available when and if we get guild halls: bunkhouse (beds that when interacted with will have your character lay down on them), mead hall (where you can purchase the many different types of beers) , arena (1v1-5v5 pvp battling), farm (outside building where you can grow certain plants for cooking disciple), kitchen (cooking disciple, small guild storage), crafting room (all crafting disciple besides cooking), guild bank (can access guild storage from here), throne room (a practical throne only the guild masters/guild owners can sit in throne). you can place your guild emblem on any wall in any room.
any other idea’s for rooms?

guild halls/guild homes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dark Magi.8947

Dark Magi.8947

Agree it time for the to implement guild halls/homes. It would be awesome if it was like Rata Sum. Greatest City Ev4r!

I’m also going to toss out there for a lock down on this allowing a player to be apart of multiple guilds.