guild tags and 100% representing

in Suggestions

Posted by: ifelldown.5426

ifelldown.5426

More and more guilds are requiring 100% representation from members. This really doesn’t bother me. This does create a proble if you join more than one guild, a feature of GW2.

I think a simple sollution would be to be able to represent more than just one guild. A name would look like this (random letters for tags)

character name [PloP][FIZZ][Z0oM]

This would help guilds with their rep stuff, ease character requirements for members of such guilds, and allow people to utilize the mechanic provided by Anet.

Maybe this works, maybe it doesn’t. Just puttin the idea out there. It seems simple.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Neverender.7581

Neverender.7581

I see this is a business opprotunity. I want to be a part of multiple guilds. I will represent the highest bidder for a duration of X for X currency.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ifelldown.5426

ifelldown.5426

Funny but that plan goes bust when it’s simply a choice to no rep. Then it’s between you and your guilds as to why you wouldn’t rep, since there would be nothing stopping you.

Frankly, this is a win, win, win unless there’s some actual reason this would be a bad thing. You cold also make fun phrases with your tags! =)

BillyBob [Good][Guy][Greg]

Suzy [fuzz][NUTS]