highlite missing POI's on the map

in Suggestions

Posted by: xamax.8027

xamax.8027

it would be nice if there was a toggle on the world map to turn missing POI’s, waypoints, and quests a bright red color.

I cant tell you how difficult it is to find that one or 2 POI that you need to complete the map. flipping back and forth between the map and the Wiki and trying to count up POI’s is way too much of a PIA.

in Suggestions

Posted by: voyager.4982

voyager.4982

it would be nice if there was a toggle on the world map to turn missing POI’s, waypoints, and quests a bright red color.

I cant tell you how difficult it is to find that one or 2 POI that you need to complete the map. flipping back and forth between the map and the Wiki and trying to count up POI’s is way too much of a PIA.

Agreed. Also wouldn’t be terrible to have a way to tell which zones are complete/incomplete from the world map.

Or if there is a way, short of traveling to each zone to check, it would be nice to tell me about it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

There is already a way to see the zone completion data. Open your map and hover over the name of the zone, it will give a list of full details.

As for the part about highlighting POIs, WPs and hearts, I say no. There’s an achievement for exploring 100% of the world map for a reason. And the rewards are also hefty.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xamax.8027

xamax.8027

when I said map completion I really meant zone completion. my wife is a non gamer and she gets very frustrated in each zone trying to complete it. I agree that you shouldn’t see missing POI’s for the whole map .. but I believe that it would be harmless for the current zone you are in. it certainly would make it easier on those who have difficulty spotting the little tiny map markers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jahromi.2079

Jahromi.2079

The whole point of poi’s is to encourage exploration. If we are told where everything is, then that sort of defeats the whole purpose.