living story revisits

living story revisits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

With living story being every two weeks now, a lot of people are concerned/ overwhelmed feeing. I personally love it because I have a lame social life right now and find myself bored in game a lot. But my idea is to have a Fractal type of thing to revisit missed dungeons and such like that. Granted it won’t give the full effect, but the dungeons are the most notable part. No one is going to say “I really missed lighting off fireworks and smashing 100 pinatas” This would only encompass the living story dungeons, not the holidays. Call it Lessons of our Past.

living story revisits

in Suggestions

Posted by: smitty.2607

smitty.2607

this is a good idea, allows them to keep the content for people who are just joining.

living story revisits

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheThespian.9817

TheThespian.9817

This is a really good idea and I agree, this way new player hopefully get a partial experience of what has happened in the past. I really like the name you’ve given it as well. :P

living story revisits

in Suggestions

Posted by: FreekPalmer.2839

FreekPalmer.2839

I like this idea, It was upsetting to miss out on the Flame and frost back item because I had exams etc those weeks.
Would be nice to take other people with me through it again, just to finish achievements etc.
I realise that certain time based events shouldn’t be included like Halloween, but story missions I would love to get a hold of.

Zipp Tinker
https://www.youtube.com/zipptinker
For my latest Videos and Builds