make lvl 80 servers

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: poe lyfe.5879

poe lyfe.5879

lots of people rushing for endgame content. make 3 servers that can only fight one another in wvwvw. and make them start at level 80 and all content the same level.

i wouldnt play on these servers but i notice around level 50 content im usually alone all the time on a nearly full server. and killing enemies grants 200 bonus exp because no one else bothers to go there. and i cannot do any of the events as theyre too hard solo.

dont allow transfers from these servers either except to other lvl 80 ones. just give them what they want. all high level content. gw 1 did that right. and even though they might deny it all the gear grinders want is to find the golden gear and brag about it. also to encourage exploration make the drops cycle from area to area to encourage exploration on a weekly basis so one area is not repeatedly farmed for certain items.
just a thought.

Wintersday is for the Charr, also Meatober.

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoflandRoll.2810

RoflandRoll.2810

You might want to phrase that better. Im having trouble understanding what it is you’re exactly trying to say, but im getting the idea that you want free lv 80s….

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Khronus.8370

Khronus.8370

He is noticing that he is forced to solo because players are above him in levels by “rushing” to 80.

Simple solution, take your time and explore while leveling. I didn’t do very many events while i leveled. I have map complete and 80 within 4 days. I regret NOT doing events because leveling would have been faster, but oh well. take your time and enjoy yourself. This game is superb.

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

I don’t think a level 80 server is a good idea because then there would be less people leveling and you would feel even more lonely. In GW1 they had level 20 character creation for pvp only, and if they had auto 80’s in GW2, there would be almost no point to level up other than personal story. That is why they boost you to level 80 in battlegrounds and WvWvW

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Downgraded players just need better loot.

make lvl 80 servers

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I will always be against worlds with different rules.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!