maybe it can make guild wars 2 better

in Suggestions

Posted by: simon.7091

simon.7091

it would be cool if there was a skeleton face on the armor. game need maybe a flying mount only to level 80 cap But the game missing really a riding mount

(edited by simon.7091)

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

1) Skeleton Heads what?

2) WHY does the game need flying mounts?

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

in Suggestions

simon.7091

Skeleton face on armor look cool and the Skeleton face armor are to necromancer and skyrim armor on warrior look awesome.

WHY does the game need flying mounts. flying mounts may not be good
I think it will be better with a riding mounts but the riding mounts must not be so large would be fun to use for jumping puzzle and travel a bit faster

(edited by simon.7091)

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

This game does not need mounts of any description.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

in Suggestions

simon.7091

okay but I need more cool armor for characters .
write something that can make the game better

(edited by simon.7091)

in Suggestions

Posted by: IvoryOwl.3275

IvoryOwl.3275

Skeletal parts on armor is a matter of taste and not something that will necessarily make the game better or worse. Secondly, we already have bones in some armor types like the Shadow/Dry Bones armor, Orrian, Karma and Tactical.

Mount discussion again? How many time do we have to talk about this? You should use the search tool before making these kind of threads.
The majority of people agree that mounts are rather unnecessary and they only take from the game. When you fly over a city, it tends to loose its impact vs if you were walking / running down its streets. If you want to travel faster, then you have waypoints and speed buffs. If its the scenery you want to take in then I suggest you simply walk down the road instead of running everywhere. I would be ok with traveling waypoints where we pay a pilot to take us in an airship from location A to B in cases of large distances, or a caravan / Cart if its within the same map for example. But its redundant when we have Waypoints. Mounts? No.

(edited by IvoryOwl.3275)

in Suggestions

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

You are around 12 right?