petting animals.

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

so i can kill all the critters, but i want to be able to pet them as well
would be pretty nice to have the ability to pet the animals instead of just killing them :P

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Imagine someone petting a rabbit and then suddenly someone comes with Earthshaker and counting to 30…

One – Piken Square

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: IvoryOwl.3275

IvoryOwl.3275

I would extended that list even further.
- Sitting on chair/stools
- More idle animations
- More dance moves
- More RP emotes ala Age of Conan or EverQuest 2

I’m on the Tarnished Coast, part of the reason why the server is so lively its because of its dedicated RP community. I think its fair to give RPers something for the life they bring into the game.

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

I would extended that list even further.
- Sitting on chair/stools
- More idle animations
- More dance moves
- More RP emotes ala Age of Conan or EverQuest 2

I’m on the Tarnished Coast, part of the reason why the server is so lively its because of its dedicated RP community. I think its fair to give RPers something for the life they bring into the game.

Not needed whatsoever… This is something Anet should really ignore, since there are much bigger things to take care of.

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: shauncoates.6874

shauncoates.6874

Not needed whatsoever… This is something Anet should really ignore, since there are much bigger things to take care of.

Actually, it is the little things that make this game so great. These additions to the game would be important for roleplayers. Given that part of the community does not often get much love, I think they are due for some attention.

Regardless, the things in this list would only require some new animations and programming. It is not like the entire ArenaNet team would be pulled away from “bigger things” to work on this.

I would love to be able to sit in a chair; I would make a tavern my new hangout if I could.

Arkeey ~ Engineer

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I want to pet a charr cub.

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

‘Daily Petter – Pet 20 animals’

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nonbeing.5234

Nonbeing.5234

Disagree, small details like this make a game feel more immersive, more alive.

There are, certainly, larger issues that also need to be addressed, but that doesn’t mean nice little details like this should just be flat out ignored.

Server: Borlis Pass
Guilds: [AXIS], [TWIN]
Active Characters: Euday (80 Sylvari Ranger), Vox Apeirona (80 Human Ele)

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I don’t think critters should allow us to run up to them and start attacking.

I would much rather see animals try to flee rather than ignore before petting is implemented.

If I was a tasty bird like a moa, I don’t think I would stand around while some charr is killing a moa right next to me.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

petting animals.

in Suggestions

Posted by: IvoryOwl.3275

IvoryOwl.3275

I don’t think critters should allow us to run up to them and start attacking.

I would much rather see animals try to flee rather than ignore before petting is implemented.

If I was a tasty bird like a moa, I don’t think I would stand around while some charr is killing a moa right next to me.

You have earned my like, do with it whatever you want.

So much this! It bugs me to no end how unrealistic it is to see animals being so static. I’m killing a bunch of -insert neutral mob here- and the rest nearby don’t even bother to run away! This also includes situations where I’m not even fighting animals at all, sometimes they walk RIGHT into my aim when I’m in the middle of a fight.

(edited by IvoryOwl.3275)