player inspect option

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: juiceman.2870

juiceman.2870

Im not very perceptive in games a lot of times so maybe this is possible already, but how about a way to just inspect a person’s gear? Its fun sometimes to check what other players have equipped or their stats like higher level guys. I know a few other games have this not a big deal really but would be handy.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

I actually like that everyone has their own secret trait builds and gear setups. Maybe just seeing what part of an armor set or weapon set wouldn’t be so bad, but only that.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

Not really, why would you like to inspect a player?

answer: his armor looks cool and i wanna know wich kind is so i can have same one.

JUST NO!… explore the world find a better one, why everyone have to be spoon fed?

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

Back to the pit, OP! Back to WoW with thee! Get thee GONE! I banishe thee!

You’ll be asking for Gearscore next, right? Or is that what this was?

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

I find the no inspect thing odd. I sometimes do think “Wow what armour is that?” with inspect I could find out and give myself the goal to work towards it. Without I either whisper the guy in hope of a response or more oftem spend a lot of time on google or showing a screenshot to people in order to find out what it is and then set the goal.

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

Whisper seems kind of iffy in this game. I think it doesn’t show up by default when some characters are created.

Send mail instead.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

Ah perhaps that is why I do not get a response, that and busy map chat! Will try mail thank you.

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

Since this game is a lot about getting cool cosmetics and dyes, it would be nice to show it off to your fellow players. So just an option to see somebodies gear would be kinda neat. No need to show the stats (or even names), something like a “gear-vista” ;-)

Some thought provoking quote

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phantax.1369

Phantax.1369

God NO !

You obviously spent too much time in Dalaran !

We’re not retreating… we’re advancing in a different direction !
Money can’t buy happiness, But it allows you to search in more places to find it !

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheEhn.5920

TheEhn.5920

I personally dont like the idea. Its funny but i always feel like being harassed when i know ppl inspect or that they can inspect me. On the other hand its just a cool thing not being able to inspect everybody what they are wearing etc.

Phenom 955 @ 3,7 | 6950 @ 890 / 1270 |
Kingston HyperX Black limited 8Gb |
Sabertooth 990FX | Nexus RX-1K | Samsung F3 1Tb | Antec DF-85 |

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I demand this – (grr..ArenaNet is somehow interfering with the link in some way that breaks it. Copy/paste the below URL and replace the asterisk with a colon. Sorry for the inconvenience).

http*//na.aiononline.com/myaion-character-detail?charId=1141010&serverId=1

(edited by robinsiebler.3801)

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slaven.3721

Slaven.3721

I wouldn’t want it since you should go find your own style.

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Trismegistos.3046

Trismegistos.3046

plz no inspect. thx ;p

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: AMonkey.2385

AMonkey.2385

no legitimate arguments against an inspect feature, other than “go back to WoW!”

lol fanboys

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: VendettaDFA.9368

VendettaDFA.9368

The statement "I don’t want an inspect feature " is all the argument needed. It’s not a fanboy response. Their is no legitimate reason to include inspect. Send a mail is a perfectly good alternative to inspect and promotes the idea of a social MMO. Stop being sneaky and try to be social if you want to know what someone’s gear set is. Maybe they will tell maybe they won’t but hey thats life

player inspect option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erikon.6495

Erikon.6495

in a democracy, you cant just check what kind of armor, or stats a person is using, you have to ask him, he may tell the truth or lie, thats up to him