player to player TRADING

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

it’s been months since the game release and i’m still wondering why there is not player to player trading system, i mean that like you just invite someone to trade and if they accept you you just put something in your tab, click and traded. I think most players want to get other exotic gear/weapons etc. instead of kittening gold. so please Anet make personal trading system.

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i can see one reason why not, all the WTS……. and WTB…….. screams full with detail and caps lock non-sense, BLTP cleans that up.
the only way they can justify one is when they keep a lid on the mentioned stuff.

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Cuts down on possible scams, most people would use it over the TP to avoid the fee , and of course cuts down on the unneeded spam in town and map chat

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I would love to see this every mmo has it except for this and its a soscial feature that don’t require you to trust the recipient like the current mail system.

i can see one reason why not, all the WTS……. and WTB…….. screams full with detail and caps lock non-sense, BLTP cleans that up.
the only way they can justify one is when they keep a lid on the mentioned stuff.

This just show that you never played gw1 where there was towns for trading mainly kamadan with a own trade chat tab that you could turn on/off to prevent the spam as well as a party search tool where you could see all trades going on and not have to worry about the spam at all.

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Lots of people bypassed the trade channel in GW1 through inventive means so their trade spam was always in all chat

player to player TRADING

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

I would love to see this every mmo has it except for this and its a soscial feature that don’t require you to trust the recipient like the current mail system.

This just show that you never played gw1 where there was towns for trading mainly kamadan with a own trade chat tab that you could turn on/off to prevent the spam as well as a party search tool where you could see all trades going on and not have to worry about the spam at all.

You talk about it as if it was all merry and sunshine. Of course this is not what I remember.
You could turn it off yes, did not mean that people abide by the rules and went ahead and spammed the normal chat channels anyway.
I also hate the fact that certain places ended up being the trade places in GW1. Here in GW2 you can sell your stuff anywhere in the game.
You could see all trades in gw1 for that town and its overflow dist’s. In GW2 you can now see all trades in game across all severs in your continental area no matter where you are in the game.

I do not miss wtb & wts msg’s. I do not miss having to stand around all day trying to sell my item, finally getting some interest and its some kind of trade broker who wants me to lower my already low price even further so he could turn it around and sell it for the current market value, which I was aware of my item before I tried to sell it. As for it being social, I did not make friends from selling stuff in GW1, so I am glad I can keep my anonymity in GW2. You think that mail system allows for some scamming well don’t even get me started on how much scams went down in GW1, because of the direct trade system.