plz plz plz

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Random Steveo.7352

Random Steveo.7352

disable guesting or remove rewards for guesting for world bosses is sad that there are literally no joke more people in our map form other servers to do teq than our own and they wont leave if it fails plz fix here’s a good idea if your not from the server and its a overflow to come server members have reserved spots even for those already in the map and will be moved elsewhere this issue has been here for long enough and now getting worse if this is not exploiting what is when there are 10 ppl from out server 90 from other servers hogging up our server i’m sorry if this seems like a rant but i spend and spent good money to play this game and i cant even get in my own instance

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

we have tried hard to have good coordination we were successful now we cant even get into our own map because ppl wont to afk from other servers and the ones not afk will not attempt to coordinate with us

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

I wounder how ppl would react if things like this would be done just like this for other things imagine picking up your phone to make a call all of a sudden u cant make a call because some guested your phone line or just pick it up and ppl are just having some conversation

if anything remove the restriction on how many times u can guest
and restrict how many guests can be on a server at one set time that wouldn’t cause messes like this 25 guests at a time till one logs out or changes back with reserved spots for server members

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

it’s just like refusing to let people from other countries into yours. Your basically servercist.

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

you don’t get it that there is already and limit on the instances do you

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

servercist came along way before I

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

servercist… lol

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

Guesting this crap is nothing but a detriment to server communities.

People that want a quick win will guest away from their servers potentially leaving it with too few people to ever possibly succeed and the guested servers’ residents can’t play on their own kitten server.

change it.

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

This is the…5th…6th thread with the same topic? This is not the way to get anyone to listen to you, but that just upfront.

About guesting: TC has beaten Teq twice now and I am sure, there were plenty of guesting people there during all encounters after our first victory. Yet the coordination still works. We give everyone in map our mumble info, that way we can coordinate with people no matter what home server. Maybe trying to make it work is the way to go, rather than trying to screw players from low population servers out of being able to ever win this fight…

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

I don’t agree to ending the guesting options. The cause of that mass exodus from servers is that people want to go to a server that has beaten Tequatl and probably will continue to beat him. It’s a nice challenge and I wouldn’t change anything on the fight aside from extending the timer and rewarding those that can beat him faster with better chances at the higher loot. I realize that the biggest challenge is getting enough coordination from so many players in order to defeat him within the 15 minute limit but let’s face it, you can hardly get anyone to agree on anything in the forums, let alone agree on anything in game amongst a bunch of strangers. It’s not like every guild is huge and all the player of that guild can get into the same map at the same time in order to coordinate their attacks.

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nyx of night.1062

Nyx of night.1062

Maybe guesting should only be disabled for large living world events such as this?

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

I don’t agree to ending the guesting options. The cause of that mass exodus from servers is that people want to go to a server that has beaten Tequatl and probably will continue to beat him. It’s a nice challenge and I wouldn’t change anything on the fight aside from extending the timer and rewarding those that can beat him faster with better chances at the higher loot. I realize that the biggest challenge is getting enough coordination from so many players in order to defeat him within the 15 minute limit but let’s face it, you can hardly get anyone to agree on anything in the forums, let alone agree on anything in game amongst a bunch of strangers. It’s not like every guild is huge and all the player of that guild can get into the same map at the same time in order to coordinate their attacks.

see this is where your confused TC beat it what about all the ppl from TC stuck in overflow did they beat it too mumble isn’t gonna help if your not in the same instance and ending guesting no but having it disabled till a true fix is out yes like reserved server members being able to get on there own maps or limited guests per server atm this is exploiting those who selected a server they cant even play on

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I wounder how ppl would react if things like this would be done just like this for other things imagine picking up your phone to make a call all of a sudden u cant make a call because some guested your phone line or just pick it up and ppl are just having some conversation

This is funny… you should look up what a party line was.

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Random Steveo.7352

you should look at your last word ’’was’’ lol

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

you should look at your last word ’’was’’ lol

People still use those? Those weren’t even common after ww2…

plz plz plz

in Suggestions

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

You spent good money on they game you say? Well so did I and my server for pve is almost dead. So I guest on desolation for pve, I could transfer but paying more to play the game I already payed for. I do not think so.