possibility to dye the weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: dontrippy.8906

dontrippy.8906

Dear Anet,
In guild wars 1 we were able to dye our weapons, i would love to see this feature return for it would add to the personal customization of our characters.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Callynn.1684

Callynn.1684

I wonder what implications that gives for Legendary weapons. There is no Legendary armor, perhaps for that very reason.

Force is violence, the supreme authority from which all other authorities derive.

in Suggestions

Posted by: KorbanDallas.7389

KorbanDallas.7389

I support this idea. Nothing worse than having your entire armor set in specific colors (say blue and silver) and running around with a weapon that just plain looks off (say light green plant blade).

@Callynn – I assume that it would have little effect on most of them. In all honesty this would be a large amount of work to do in the first place, at which point adding on some more work to make it so that the legendary weapons are exempt (CanDye==No) would in comparison be pretty small I’d imagine.

}——————————-{
http://avsla-gw2.blogspot.com/

in Suggestions

Posted by: snake.6734

snake.6734

i support this idea i have red and gold color theme with my armor and i would like to do the same with my sword so it matches my look

[CNG] Carnage of War (Guild Leader/Raid Leader)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drakonhammer.2148

Drakonhammer.2148

Agreed, really miss being able to dye weapons like in Guild Wars 1, although being able to dye different parts of the weapon rather than just the handle for instance would be nice.

Dragonbrand (US)

in Suggestions

Posted by: CJM.8093

CJM.8093

Would be nice to add some customisation to weapons. How many well known fictional fantasy characters have a ‘signature’ weapon?