possible new WvW maps?

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grovskie.4238

Grovskie.4238

HEY so i was thinking they need to make more WvW maps, keep things interesting, the teir im in has pretty much come to a stalemate and always facing the same groups and always in the same location, tends to feel a bit “Bla” sometimes, so i was thinking they should make more maps and every week when they do the reset it changes the map as well. kinda like what they got going on with Spvp, i think it would make the wvw more exciting and more intence/fun. and if you looking for a way to make it work in a story way since its located in the mists just say you lost connection with the gates and locked onto new corordinates. (nerdy i know)

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Grovskie.4238

awe no one thinks this would be a cool idea , Comments i must have comments (enter the trolls) XD

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yamiino.1827

Yamiino.1827

Think the main problem is that new maps would mean a whole new planning for them, more than what sPVP maps need.

Which would mean we would also need to research deeply these maps in order to find:

- Best attack locations.
- Best defense locations.
- Best places to hide mesmers/thiefs.
etc.

There was a time I thought this could be a good idea, but I think it would be pretty messy too.

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Grovskie.4238

Think the main problem is that new maps would mean a whole new planning for them, more than what sPVP maps need.

Which would mean we would also need to research deeply these maps in order to find:

- Best attack locations.
etc.

There was a time I thought this could be a good idea, but I think it would be pretty messy too.

thats the fun part tho its predictable to know where and how they are going to attack. keeps things alive.

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yamiino.1827

Yamiino.1827

- Best attack locations.
etc.

thats the fun part tho its predictable to know where and how they are going to attack. keeps things alive.

Don’t know what tier you’re in but in my tier it already feels pretty much very I’d say alive with queues at all time.

I’m fine with the current maps, I’d agree with you if you would have suggested new stuff to do in WvW (incentives) like fractal items or cool gear for the badges, etc.

Maps, meh, I’m good with them, what they need to change is REMOVE PVE from WvW. Yep~

possible new WvW maps?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

“Bla”! IT would be really nice if they created a new EB or new Borderlands, and just alternated them every week to change things up abit. Playing on the same map every time is getting abit old for me ; ;.

The Urban Battleground in Fractals would be really fun if they made it into a full WvW. hum, probly gona have to wait for an expansion for anything big like that tho ; ;.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!