prioritizing revives over looting

in Suggestions

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

right now the option to loot comes up before the option to revive. i find it very annoying to be standing there picking up bags of loot while a party member lies dying at my feet or when i wish to revive a NPC but can’t because my bags are full and there’s a bag of loot near them.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Or, create a separate keybind for reviving

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I am always reviving over looting usually, odd. Although yes making a separate key binding for res would be the best solution.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

When you have autoloot enabled, looting should have priority, as it’s way faster. If not, reviving should have priority.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I was going to say that looting takes half a second at most if you’ve got Autoloot enabled, but then I saw the OP’s bit about having their packs full. That could be a problem if you’re in the middle of a frantic combat.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azmuth Divarchchron.8059

Azmuth Divarchchron.8059

I agree.. Revive needs to come before loot, Loot stays in world for a good 10 minutes, your comrades dont

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I wish they made autoloot actually loot its autoloot but you still have to pick up lol.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tipsy.5802

Tipsy.5802

I am mostly annoyed when I am looting during a fight and then I start ressing a dead npc..
Maybe if you press f for like 5 seconds that you could prioritize loot over reviving or reviving over loot