sPvp GameModes

sPvp GameModes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doobie.4795

Doobie.4795

It has been over a year since game has released, and I feel like there has not been much implemented into the sPvp aspect of the game, I know there maybe other things to worry about, but for many people the sPvp is a big part of the game also. I would personally enjoy having another game option such as the following.

1. Capture the flag
2. Deathmatch
3. Team Deathmatch

I’m sure there are other game modes that would be fun, such as some of the holiday events, like survival. If those would be implemented into sPvp I think alot more people would enjoy playing because they would have the option to more variety of game modes instead of having to do the same thing over and over. I would love for the,community to throw some more ideas out there.

Thanks
/Doobie

sPvp GameModes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drowsy.9241

Drowsy.9241

I agree with this post. Personally the most fun experience I’ve had in PvP was during the Halloween event, where you could enter into a zone and play as either zombies or humans running away. I thought the gameplay was dynamic and interesting, and left me wanting more. I do believe an Arena deathmatch system would be great with 1v1, as well as team options available. The Capture the Flag Idea is something I really think would be a great Idea for Guild Wars 2, It would definitely make the PvP aspect of the game incredibly interesting in my opinion. I would also like some more arcade style PvP modes for us to play year round. I find that you guys come out with great mini game events during the major holidays of the year. I just wish you could implement those same minigames into the general PvP settings or even make a seperate pvp system for the minigames with different prizes. In short, I agree with everything that Doobie said

sPvp GameModes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

I dont think Death Match Would work very well, being a ffa…

However I DO like the idea of Capture the flag and have always wondered Why that isnt apart of the spvp options. Capture the Flag would be nice being 10v10

Team deathmatch is essentially already in place, Althought I would argue for larger pvp team maps. (such as 15 vs 15)

sPvp GameModes

in Suggestions

Doobie.4795

Deathmatch would be difficult to make and have it be balanced correctly, Team Deatmatch without point caps would be nice. But capture the flag would be very nice with a decent size map.

sPvp GameModes

in Suggestions

Doobie.4795

Do you guys think a decent size map, about half,the size of A wvw map, and make it,20v20 would,that be fun? Like WvW but a smaller scale. And have it like a normal pvp match with a different gamemode like Capture the flag or something similar.