stop kicking me off server for being afk pls

in Suggestions

Posted by: magace.6140

magace.6140

Idk if I’m the only one this is bothering but I hate coming back from dinner or what ever it may be and I have to re log in because I got kicked off the server for being afk. Back in the gw1 days one of my favorite things to do was just afk and let my char dance with a huge croud. I know there are going to be a lot of dance haters but hopefully there are more lovers! Sorry if this has been posted!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valkyrie.2678

Valkyrie.2678

You don’t have the right to be afk for too long, sorry.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dantir.9430

Dantir.9430

While I do agree that logging you off for afk sucks but lets get fair here. If you’re in the “main/regular” server and you afk, you’re just taking up space for someone who wants to enter the regular server from the overflows.

I’d suggest in a certain periods of AFK time, the server should send you to an overflow server with the same action you’ve been doing while afk (/sleep, kneel, sit ect)

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Between anyone’s right to be AFK and someone else’s right to get to overflow as little as possible, someone else’s right wins.

So you’ll have to cope with that. If you leave, you forfeit your slot in the area.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!