take chests out of dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: poe lyfe.5879

poe lyfe.5879

high im a dungeon runner. i love them and the tokens and coin they bring. in truth i have no problem with them except that people who explore the world more which is also something i enjoy doing are complaining about drops. my solution is pretty simple make them 1 time a day chests 4-6 in each map that spawn in random locations.

the reason i suggest this is because explorers are saying they arent getting exotic drops. and i usually always see one or more dungeon runners getting them guess where? the chests. dungeon tokens and coin still make them worth it but exploration is needing a little incentive where they dont expect it. i wouldnt want farmable chests so they would have to be random.

Wintersday is for the Charr, also Meatober.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

There are mini dungeons where you can get a chest easily enough without much time investment and I’ve noticed a few chests set behind veteran enemies. Also explorers have jumping puzzles with chests as well.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

Someone hasn’t bothered checking out PvE seriously. lol

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Most of the exotic drops are coming from the dungeon tokens rather than chests in my opinion.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erasmus.1624

Erasmus.1624

Rather than taking chests out of dungeons, they should improve the loot for dungeons in general. I dislike getting blues all the time in Arah and CoE.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Selena Dever.8362

Selena Dever.8362

I half to disagree with the removal of Dungeon Chests!, Reason, it’s set the same for everyone wreather it’s open world or inside a dungeon,With all the events that go on and many offering a mini chest upon completeion,which gives the players just as much chance to recieve highend loot from them as a dungeon runner from a dungeon chest,not to mention the Dragon Events,where upon completeion of those u get a chest! (Again Chance at rare loot)!, So all in all in an outside of dungeons everyone has a chance for rare or exsotic loot. Which is why I say no leave the dungeons the way they are!