try to making gold kills the fun

in Suggestions

Posted by: garlvin.7481

garlvin.7481

I have made 4 chararacters and their levels are 80, 80, 80, 67. In guildwars 1 when you reach the level cap your character is almost complete. if you have money you have a difference outfit. But in this game, i have never complete a characters stats. For example; the stats that i need toughness, prescision, condition damage. There is no crafting recipes for that stats. when i try to buy that equipment i need at least 60 gold. if you have gold you change the appreance of your character like the previous one. Why are you doing this, this is a game? Most of your clients over 18 years old. Most of them have some other things to do in real life. Unless you are making a legendary weapon, there is no reason to make craft. Because in blacklion company you can get the item at the same cost. Then i am asking why are we craft for? it is useless. Please change the craft system. Make it useful. Please don’t involve the crafting metarials into blacklion, decrease the crafting metarial requirements for an exotic item and also you can’t sell them in blacklion. i am master crafter at 6 different proffesions, it gains nothing to me. i am a master crafter and i don’t have the equipment i need. isn’t this funny?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

High tier gear should be difficult to obtain, why are people so afraid of a challenge these days…

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I never like crafting,in not one mmo.And i won’t do it here either,dont force yourself to do mindless boring time robbing things if you think its not fun to do,focus on having fun instead.There are better,more fun ways to achieve what you want.

in Suggestions

Posted by: garlvin.7481

garlvin.7481

doing 20 times for the same dungeon isn’t too much fun i think

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Go do some dungeons for your Condition Damage/Precision/Toughness gear

It’s rather sad to see people come to this game, rush to the maximum level and then complain that there’s nothing there. Honestly, the most fun I’ve had in this game was doing stuff that didn’t gain me anything, such as killing a strong champion with just one friend of mine.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dreamwalker.3617

Dreamwalker.3617

I never do crafting. But that’s just me.

There are many, many more fun things to do.

That was so funny, I laughed twice.