uniqe skins for hardest pve content

uniqe skins for hardest pve content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kresa.1859

Kresa.1859

Hello first of all i wanna say that i been playing mmo’s for over 10 years alot of this time was spent doing the hardest PVE games had to offer.
I posted a suggestion earlier but now i gonna talk about it in deeply and suggest something that can be achived easier for Anet.
like i said before the ppl that focus hard on pve will find that there is no content which they can do to get stuff that no one else have ( dungeon gear can be easly achived for all by just farming 1 easy path , fractal skins can be gained from even level 20 fractal and so on… ) so in fact a player that plays from the first day many times cant distinguish himself from newer players ( beside his PVE skills which cant be seen visualy ).
MY SUGGESTION : Use the corrent pve content and give it more challanging features with uniqe skins as rewards.
I understand Anet doesnt like the gear scaling tradition but i think its not a problem because from my memorey in other games when i got top gear it wasnt only for doing alot more dmg it was also about looking diffrent and showing other ppl ppl that u achived the hardest content that the game had to offer, which a skin can achive (even without fancy stats).
Ok so in conclusion just a
FEW IDEAS : I seen many skins in Spvp that not usable in PVE maybe those can be used as rewards( for the things i about to offer)?
And about the challanges themself well the must simple thing to do is probebly implent the harder dungeons with a timer mechanic and reward ppl who finish them in a really fast time.
But there are other uniqe things that can be done for example they can implent special achivments on hard boss fights and give skins for clearing them.
lets say in Arah lupicus fight , (just an example) maybe achivment for killing him with all the group staying in melee range ( which makes it challanging ) .
Or can take even easier fight and make it harder for doing achivment like lets say Killing kholer + troll at the same time + avoiding both of their AOE.
Can think of many stuff of that kind for Fractal dungeon but there its more problamatic cuz of the scaling levels but they can implent achivments for highest lvls imo.
so something like killing mossman without getting hit by agony for all the group( his throwing knife skill) on lvl 40+ difficulty ?
and then it will be possible to get a full armor (skin) for finishing all those nasty challanges and feel special about it ^^ ( thats just one idea, there can be many ways to achive that and i sure Anet got enough ppl on the development team to work this out)
In conclusion as u can see there are tons of possibilities and i really hope the right ppl will read this and consider it and if they need more ideas i got plenty of those from my long experince in MMO’s. So thank you for your time reading my article and lets all look into a brighter future in GW2 PVE ; )