upgrade exotics to ascended

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

With the new crafted ascended weapons and armor. There needs to be a way to upgrade exotics to ascended.

Because if Anet does not provide a way to upgrade exotics to ascended. Players will not want to buy new skins. But the upgrade can’t be too difficult or time consuming.

in Suggestions

Posted by: LoreChief.8391

LoreChief.8391

There is a suggestion to upgrade only the exotics that require ‘gifts of X’ to ascended. Common exotics have no place in being advanced, they are already super easy to get.

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Just because an item is common doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have a upgrade option. For example some players like the simple looking low level weapons. With no or few particle effects. Shouldn’t those players have the option to upgrade those weapons to Ascended? First by transmuting it into a exotic, then upgrading it to Ascended.

Only Legendary weapons/armor should be less common! Because they are for prestige. Ascended should mean a weapon/armor that has be RAISED to an Ascended level!

I have a Final Rest of one of my characters. If it can’t be upgraded then one of the coolest looking weapons will become obsolete.

Also think about the Role Player. Who wants to use his family’s ancestral weapon and armor. Because will crafted weapons in the real world are often handed down to the next generation.

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Anyone buy a gem store skin? Without this idea, those skins will never have the best stats!

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

There is a suggestion to upgrade only the exotics that require ‘gifts of X’ to ascended. Common exotics have no place in being advanced, they are already super easy to get.

That I can get behind. Either way I’m fine with them remaining exotic because I can just transmute anyway. Exotics in general should remain exotics. Crafted ones that require a great deal of farming or money or gifts, yeah I can support that.