use minis to get the loot

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

I mean .. why not let them take care of our loots? they are so useless at the moment it’s just blah .. it would be really fun if they can take care of our loots instead of us running around getting it.
Make them more useful i want my minis to do stuff with meeeeee

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

Tell me something OP, how long will it take for people that own miniatures that cost over 100g to complain that their minis are just as useful as fine/masterwork/etc miniatures?

Just press F to autoloot and be done with it, they’re cosmetic pets.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

They are already working on an autoloot function.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Suggestions

Posted by: chucky.4798

chucky.4798

I like the ideas like that! That is an option if you would like use miniatures, they can pick up loot. Of course u can use F key if you want, but the miniatures now useless. More useless than in GW1. Because of Deposite All, and they are collectable, but with this players maybe can use it.

They would be more like just miniatures, would be familiars, with abilies with skills and with lvl up progression

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

Tell me something OP, how long will it take for people that own miniatures that cost over 100g to complain that their minis are just as useful as fine/masterwork/etc miniatures?

Just press F to autoloot and be done with it, they’re cosmetic pets.

well legendary have same stat with exotic weapons, and people get it for the looks. and you said it yourself they are cosmetic pets, so 100g mini will do the same, you get to run around with the ‘my mini is more expensive than your mini’ attitude and i see no problem for that. i am sure a lot of people who loves to get the most expensive and most rare minis will hunt them down just because they can do it and they will do it.