weapon swapping for engineers

in Suggestions

Posted by: xXGunslingerXx.3274

xXGunslingerXx.3274

why can engis swap between rifles and pistols,i really think this should be implemented,it would make engis a lot more fun to play,and give the chance to make more diverse builds,and combos.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

the design was that engi “weapon swapping” would be covered by kits (which if you look at it is a FAR better method than other classes get as there is only a 1s cooldown).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Because we have kits. You can have up to 3 kits on your bar. Thats 20 different skills at any one time. But you want 25?

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

add it for out of combat only same thing for the ele. when out of combat you can swap weapons but when in combat you lose the ability to

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

If engineers could swap weapons they would be way overpowered.

in Suggestions

Dante.1763

not if they could only do it out of combat

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Ummmm….every single class can do this. Simply have the weapon in your inventory, voila!

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Suggestions

Dante.1763

Ummmm….every single class can do this. Simply have the weapon in your inventory, voila!

aw but it isnt the same is it? my warrior can have up to 4 different items in the two weapon sets therefore clearing out 4 inventory slots. my engineer can only have a max of 2 items sitting on my character while the rest of my items have to sit in my inventory. so two weapon sets should be added so that all classes have the same number of equipable weapons, but the engineer and possibly the elementalist should only be able to swap weapons outside of combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: dontrippy.8906

dontrippy.8906

i would like weaponswapping for engineers, but then to easily and quickly access the weaponkits and not to give them an extra weapon, seeing as the kits are extra weapons